Golden Years - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Golden Years Reviews

May 20, 2012
good movie as well as the book but the book was better the movie ok
October 12, 2011
not interested at all ....
July 6, 2009
I played various extra parts in ths movie.

Whiz was in this movie, yet he is not listed WHY NOT!!
½ March 30, 2008
I actually enjoyed this Mini series... up until the end that is.... the end just plain sucks. It doesn't explain anything and it makes you feel like you have watched this entire story for nothing.
Up until then the acting is good (especially Felicity Huffman) and the story is sweet. Once again the villain in the story sucks big time... he just over does it as the crazy scientist... and it is a little slow at times, but the rest is fair.
½ March 12, 2008
good movie i like the story but i lost interest after about an hour and a half- it's soooooo long.
February 20, 2008
For what it was it was okay. I could have been better.
½ January 29, 2008
A VERY GOOD MINI SERIES..A MUST SEE..
January 20, 2008
I have never heard of this movie and I read most of his book and seen most of his movies
½ January 14, 2008
Great Stephen King television series ruined by network cancellation, thus no conclusion. Followed by further ruination at the hands of video and DVD distributor who scripted and filmed a rushed and unsatisfying ending.
December 21, 2007
what the fuck is up with stephen king and long movies.
½ November 30, 2007
So boring I fell asleep.
½ November 21, 2007
I know this was a 1991 miniseries, but it drags and drags and drags, and the ending is an absolute cop-out.
November 16, 2007
Interesting to see what they did with this one but it's NO shining :)
½ November 15, 2007
I am a big fan of Stephen King but this story is very slow. lots of continuity errors.
November 15, 2007
It's a King thing :) And I guess it's pretty decent. Not very special but ok.
November 1, 2007
Not interested. I generally avoid horror movies.
October 30, 2007
Very disapointing movie, one of the worst stephen king movies I have ever seen
½ October 28, 2007
A very slow, diluted and boring movie. It's clearly a TV series stitched together to make a movie.
½ October 17, 2007
worth seeing again and again
October 2, 2007
When I first bought this dvd I was extremely excited, something by Stephen King that I had never seen or heard of. But upon seeing it, I was extremely disappointed. Up until the end the movie was great, but the ending completely killed it.