Goldfish Memory - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Goldfish Memory Reviews

January 13, 2014
Charming and cute. adventurous for its time, but nothing really original here.
½ July 10, 2013
A fun romance that explores sexuality in the 21st century.
½ March 19, 2013
This movie is amazing..One of my favorites..Presents different scenarios of how we interact with love and among ourselves.
The score is exquisite...Definitely a date movie to kickstart the night.
Let me know what you think...
December 10, 2012
I really hated the structure here. It basically went: short scene of two people meeting, short scene of them having sex, short scene of them now in a relationship, short scene of them breaking up, repeat ad nauseum. I understand the intention (the ephemeral nature of human relationships), but the execution provided absolutely no emotional depth, skipping over all the interesting parts and just providing a list of stuff that happens to people we don't know.
½ March 28, 2012
Fatos que me motivaram a assistir o filme: Era irlandês e a trilha era toda em bossa nova. Depois de assistir (C) só isso que tenho a falar desta produção com p (C)ssimas atuações e historinhas curtas no melhor estilo novela da globo.
March 14, 2012
This movie sounds like it has something anyone can relate to. One to check out.
February 19, 2012
goldfish references overkill. and the merry-go-round got tiresome. bollocks!
(not without eye candies though.)
September 13, 2011
I liked it. Cute movie, wasn't boring and liked watching it. A very good "good morning" -movie.
October 11, 2010
And the star goes to the soundtrack, and the scene in the library with the greenish hue.
July 22, 2010
It's a cute movie for those who like the romantic comedy genre with several different stories to follow.
May 12, 2010
- too many characters.
- The time passes by so fast that its hard to tell how long people have been together.
- Cheesey
- The only good things about this movie is the non ugly gay guy, the journalist lesbian and her fish, butch and femme. the rest can just burn and die.

why did i rent this?
April 17, 2010
docela se na to dá koukat. Taková lehká oddechovka když máte zrovna vymydleno:-)
January 16, 2010
A really cute and nice movie. I recommend it.

Do we really have a goldfish memory when it comes to love. I really do hope not ;)
December 20, 2009
esse filme é a Malhação da Irlanda
December 9, 2009
Didn't really hold out much hope for this film but it made me laugh a few times and I was happy for some of the characters by the end of it so i think it did its job.
½ November 5, 2009
Sorta cute but not delicate enough, just like a TV drama.
September 5, 2009
A cute movie about love, chance... and using too many times Damien Rice's "Cold Water"
½ June 29, 2009
the stories went by fairly quickly and seemed rushed. all in all not too bad. the soundtrack was nice.
May 4, 2009
What is love? Well you will not get a straight answer to that of course, but it is a humorous movie about love, sexuality and life with great photography and dialog.
½ March 14, 2009
One of my favorites, nothing special really, just pleasurable to watch. Happy ending that I needed in some part of my life and quite interesting point of view about relationships, love etc. It's great that we can sometimes forget (like the goldfish from the title) and start everything from the beginig.