Gone - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Gone Reviews

April 18, 2014
Liked it. Nothing amazing and a bit silly at times, but Amanda Seyfried is good and there's just enough doubt about her sanity through this to keep it interesting.

19/4/14. Updating this from 3 to 4 stars. Not sure why I found it silly on first watch. I had forgotten most of it when I rewatched it tonight, and if found it a really good suspense film.
½ April 12, 2014
stupidest cops in a movie EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
April 7, 2014
Quite enjoyed this but very shallow storyline
½ April 5, 2014
Had the potential to be an amazing suspense/ thriller, but in the end it was just mediocre. Great cast and a great story that was let don't by a simple script. It played out wrong and gave itself away too early, then didn't even have the climactic scene where she full on fights for her life. I was expecting more when she finally faced her fears but the ending flopped in comparison to what was leading up to it. I will say that the closing scene was a great way for her to show them the truth and ended the film perfectly.
March 23, 2014
Had so much potential to turn into a great thriller but it ended terribly. Nothing that was involved in the plot mattered at the end and it just finished. Seyfried and hot looks couldn't even save it!
March 13, 2014
A slow, traditional thriller that is neutered by its script and its rating
March 12, 2014
Certainly not the worst thriller I have seen of late, but not going to be a classic
February 7, 2014
passable for the best part but the movie as a whole is full of plot holes. the whole reveal has no menace and the killer is lacking depth to be anything more then creepy. amanda skeyfried tries very hard but its the material that really leaves her hanging out to dry. I couldn't understand why wes bentley was needed, he's role is just unwanted.
February 3, 2014
4 star!

Great serial killer thriller! Amanda Seyfried killed it!
February 2, 2014
I think this is another one of those films in which whether you like (and I emphasize "like", I don't mean "find attractive" which is distinct) the lead actor or actress, it makes the difference between liking it or panning it.
½ January 28, 2014
Should have been called Crap. Crap story, crap acting, crap ending, crap movie.
December 30, 2013
Was I just watching Showtime or Lifetime?
December 16, 2013
The way she took vengeance on him was so direct that I just adore her unlike Hale Berry in " The Call."
December 9, 2013
great story line makes ya think for sure
December 5, 2013
Picked it up to see two of my fav. tv actors: Katherine Moennig and Hunter Parrish. Parrish is shirtless, reason enough to see it. Super suspenseful and an excellent flick!!!
December 1, 2013
more plausible than many thrillers
November 18, 2013
Solid thriller with some good twists and a great performance by Amanda Seyfried.
½ November 15, 2013
Not a bad arvo Thriller on a rainy dark day
October 23, 2013
The big reveal at the end isn't entirely satisfying. Regardless of that, it's still a decent thriller.
October 5, 2013
A spent the whole movie thinking it was going to be the perv cop.