Gonzo: The Life and Work of Hunter S. Thompson Reviews

• Sep 26, 2015

Hunter S.T. and the Gonzo style was one that many I'm sure wish had been discovered earlier and one to be reckoned with since. "Too weird to live, too rare to die." Great documentary on not just a cultural enigma, but a necessary icon.

• Sep 05, 2014

I had never heard of Gonzo journalism, so this movie was an education for me.

I had never heard of Gonzo journalism, so this movie was an education for me.

• Sep 03, 2014

A good documentary outlining why he was so important and famous but man oh man did he flame out hard.

• Aug 29, 2014

Few Can Seperate Themseleves From The Ideals, Norms Of Society Like This Man. A Perpetual Unsatisfied Visionary Of Which I Can Definitively Relate To. What Can One Do But Stand Up For What They Believe In? Nice Homage To A Passion Now Needed More Than Ever.. What A Pity.

• Aug 20, 2014

Fantastically in depth look at Thompson's most productive years. Painted a nice picture of a fearless patriot and certified nut. Certainly no angel and this doc is more than willing to show the human faults as well as the achievements equally.

• Jul 16, 2014

One of my favourite movies of all time and it's on Netflix

One of my favourite movies of all time and it's on Netflix

• Jul 10, 2014

Good but there is a better documentary of Hunter Thompson out there titled "Buy the Ticket, Take the Ride."

• May 31, 2014

Wonderful doc. Essential viewing for Hunter fans!

Wonderful doc. Essential viewing for Hunter fans!

• Feb 06, 2014

Well a 'die hard" fan might wish for more about Hunter I don't know why. I am a Hunter Thompson fan and thought it was enough of a film, covering most bases I think and having quite a lot of footage and comments from friends and family.

• Jul 23, 2013

So far, very fascinating.

So far, very fascinating.