Good Girl, Bad Girl - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Good Girl, Bad Girl Reviews

skactopus
January 30, 2016
Sebastian Vigg goes double trouble with Good Girl, Bad Girl.

Initially, spilling out a promising story concept revolving around twins, the final product is a waste of 90 minutes. The characters feel out of place and a bunch of the plot details come across as outrageous.

The action is mediocre with one too many car collisions in slow motion that feel thrown in just because it was possible to shoot.

Julia Stinshoff, while easy on the eyes, has low quality line delivery, partially due to the writing. Graham McTavish is the only cast member with a decent sized performance.

Good Girl, Bad Girl ultimately ends up as a bad movie. Enough said.
½ July 30, 2013
Monday, July 29, 2013

(2006) Good Girl, Bad Girl
ACTION/ COMEDY

It says on the case that the actress Julia Stinhoff is a "Popular German film star" whatever that means. Anyways, this film is lousy as it comes, for there are so many things wrong with this film that it would require a very long essay which I'm not even prepared to do that. Now I love action films that devoid CGI like the next guy but this film is preposterous. Besides the bad acting or the bad dubbing, at the first 5 minutes showcases a guy getting killed and we don't know how and it wasn't until Julia Stinhoff comes inside into his pad telling the club owner that she's quitting and that it was her last dance. So he asks her to fetch him a drink which requires her to break some ice from the ice pick, but without handing him a drink first she listens to him when he tells her to put it back in to the ice box, and it is then she sees his dead body. She gets surprised and panicky but as her boss is walking toward her, he uses a handkerchief to pick up the ice pick which was used to kill him with. And he blackmails her by saying that she doesn't continue to work for him that he is going to pin this murder on her, and sticks this pick into a locked cabinet or drawer. She then knocks him out with his briefcase full of diamonds and runs away, instead of trying to find the key to open the drawer where he stick the pick in. She does however grab his car keys and takes off with his car with the owners right hand goon going after her. As she's speeding, plenty of German police cars are chasing her but no sirens are heard just siren lights are seen. And they are crashing into one another. This has got to be one of the lousiest car chases I had ever seen - it's like the cars are controlled by a remote control since not a single officer came out after a crash. No reports or description had been made. There's also a corrupt police officer somewhere along the way. Once she escapes she succumbs to where her sister is residing in which also happens to be a church for nuns. In fact the audience may not know this but she happens to have a twin sister who looks like her except that she's all good while she's somewhat the opposite which is why it's called "Good Girl, Bad Girl". Back in the 30's and 40's this film may have worked for some people of an actress playing herself in different roles but peoples standards are high now and it's some of the worst acting imaginable where there were times when she's talking to her twin that there would be a pause first before a proper response and that it would be off. To describe this film is using the famous "The Simpsons" line which is 'talking about your pieces of crap".

Bomb
½ December 5, 2012
Good Girl, Bad Girl, Terrible Movie
½ October 12, 2012
boring and predictable
November 13, 2011
A young woman left to the pain filled horror of her past involved the gang who stabbed her and killed her friend. This pain left her dead and empty serching for her personality. Stabbed, made her eliminate the gang and forever changed her and L.A. for a step up competitor. over all Deadly Reviews give 4.5 Stars to the eliminator of Houston and Omarion brake dancing rep.
½ February 18, 2011
boring and predictable
½ November 29, 2010
It has a few fun moments, but all-in-all its not that great.
Some of the car chases are quit good, well filmed and entertaining.
arashxak
½ July 21, 2009
Good Girl, Bad Girl, Terrible Movie
June 23, 2009
elpoker no lve no life
mohamed hamdy from egypt
July 26, 2008
Where did all the stars come from? Anywho, in this movie's defense, I think this movie knows that it's supposed to be corny. However, I just wasn't bored enough to finish watching this thing. I found washing the dishes to be more thrilling. I tried to give it a chance, but the ditsy main character, her "twin", and the endless nonsense was unbearable. I really do like cheesy movies, but this was just too cheesy for me.
½ June 19, 2008
the actiong wazn't that great... but the name of the movie really does hold up to the storyline...