Good Advice - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Good Advice Reviews

December 29, 2014
Your Mum Might Like It. It's Definitely No Comedy.
January 31, 2014
Critics can hate all they want. My advice -- watch it! Personally, I really enjoyed it.
½ December 28, 2012
Good Advice is the sort of movie you can see over and over and over. I know I do. It's easy on the eye, charming, slightly insightful, positive, and entertaining.

Charlie Sheen's acting is a bit pinched, though, but it's still good. Most character are a bit over played, but in line with the comedic tone of the film. I love Angie Harmon's character, I find it so cute and charming, in lots of little ways, but I suspect she might be at the edge of what she can do. Still, can't help rooting for her.

The advice column itself is quite insightful, and well written. If a columnist could write with such a voice, it would be popular indeed.

See it whenever you want to be lightly entertained and see a cute relationship.
½ July 24, 2012
A decent rom-com from the 'warlock of mars'.
½ April 22, 2012
I can't believe I actually watched the whole thing. Denise Richards and Angie Harmon made it so it wasn't a total disaster.
April 21, 2012
kinda like it....cute
April 15, 2012
Charlie Sheen playing a character not unlike Bud Fox but this time with a romantic comedy angle, teamed with his former fling Denise Richards, playing someone probably not unlike herself, in Good Advice. There's some good laughs to be had, and Charlie Sheen does a serviceable job, but Good Advice never rises above the traditional cliches. Still, it's an effective enough comedy to make it watchable.

3/5 Stars
½ March 16, 2012
Charlie sheen trying to add a comedic angle to Wall Street.
½ November 22, 2011
kratke, ale zabavne, romanci moc nemusim ale toto sa dalo pozerat bez toho aby som sa nudil, sice citatelny a predvidatelny dej no herecke obsadenie urobilo z tejto 1,5 hodinovej zalezitosti velmi prijemny kusok
herci robia film viac ako reziser, na tom trvam
August 12, 2011
Watched it for the second time and thought it was still heart-warming and cute. It does not give more and most importantly not less than it promises. One for a good TV night. Loved Lovitz and Arquette.
July 26, 2011
Made me laugh. Before Sheen when crazy, Richards became a bitch and well Harmon kickin ass on TBS.
½ December 5, 2010
Even 10 years later, the advice still running- Brokers pls, does not use inside information as key for the sucess...You could be surprise...
January 25, 2010
Good Advice is a 2001 comedy film starring Charlie Sheen, Angie Harmon and Denise Richards. Charlie Sheen plays Ryan, a hotshot broker living an upscale life in New York City with his shallow girlfriend (Denise Richards). He was tricked by a owner of one of the biggest newspaper publishers of New York, Simpsons, and loses his job & girl friend.
Since he can't get another job anywhere else, lies to the editor Page (Angie Harmon) and takes over the column imposting as Cindy. The column turns into a huge hit and Page's newspaper begins to sell more and more across the city. Ryan begins to develop feelings for Page, feelings which turn out to be mutual.
However, things didn't go so well for Cindy, and she comes back into town. Ryan and Page are caught in bed, and reveal everything to Cindy. However, Cindy blackmails them, and moves to Simpson's company. Ryan uses his brokerage skills to make huge money off the combination of Cindy and Simpson. Ryan and Page are engaged, and Ryan has since become a successful columnist in his own right. Nice movie for a relaxed sunday eveing with a few beers.
½ November 19, 2009
I Love This Movie Very Much
½ November 18, 2009
Nomas xq la vi de paso!! hehehe
November 15, 2009
J'aime bien ce film. Un humour plus ou moins subtil, mais quand meme amusant. L'influence du monde se fait quand meme sentir car les personnages ont presque tous des aventures extra-conjugales...
½ November 11, 2009
I guess there were some good lines in this film..
October 28, 2009
This was the 2nd time I watched this movie and it was still an interesting movie.

This movie was fun and heartwarming in a sense.
I like most of the advices.
I must admit that I love the characters in this movie especially Angie's character.
August 7, 2009
Love Charlie Sheen in this one. Jon Lovitz is also hilarious. One of my favorites.
June 7, 2009
Add a review (optional)...