Good Advice - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Good Advice Reviews

½ May 14, 2009
i think charlie plays a great part in the movie
March 21, 2009
This movie sucked. No wonder their marriage didn't last. Ouch!
March 19, 2009
Why can't we have an 'Undecided' button, instead of just "Want to see it" and "Not interested"?
March 6, 2009
well charlie sheen can be really funny sometimes but i have never liked Denise Richards
February 18, 2009
cute story and funny
½ February 5, 2009
Fun "this got out of hand (but I can pull it off)" romantic comedy with Charlie Sheen pulling off the super sensitive stand-in advice columnist for his dumb, uncaring self-centered blond girlfriend (Denise Richards) who's on vacation. Angie Harmon plays a sexy smart magazine editor with an irrepressible secretary played by the irrepressible Estelle Harris, and Barry Newman takes the fall as the villanous competition.
November 8, 2008
Pretty much a TV movie despite the T&A. You could see where Charlie was headed after this.
August 16, 2008
angie harmon is pretty hot so this movie is slightly enjoyable.
August 5, 2008
Angie....Angie....Angie.....
August 5, 2008
Charlie Sheen, Denise Richards, Rosanna Arquette? Is this an exercise in cinematic torture?
July 8, 2008
There wasn't anything really special about this movie but it had its moments. I think the ending was the best part.
May 31, 2008
Really nice film! :D
April 10, 2008
Obama, McCain, or Clinton are likely to be terrible presidents just like this film is probably going to be a piece of crap as well.
½ April 7, 2008
Was good entertainment
March 29, 2008
I actually never heard of this movie. I watched it the other day on Comedy Central. It was just an average film nothing exciting about it.. Denise of course I wanted to kick her in the rear, but it was just barely okay.
March 29, 2008
I wasn't going to watch this, but Angie Harmon's devil eyes made me.
March 29, 2008
This was a cute movie starring bad boy Charlie Sheen and his now ex-wife Denise Richards. I liked the advice his character gave.
½ February 28, 2008
Surprisingly funny and clever romantic comedy, with some great one liners, and a very effective cast - especially Estelle Harris, who is hysterically funny. It's not predictable, flows well, good direction and writing. A little seen gem.
February 21, 2008