Good Advice - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Good Advice Reviews

January 29, 2008
suprisingly funny (straight to video)
½ January 22, 2008
What can I say? It's a cute, light comedy that I enjoyed.
January 21, 2008
kinda like it....cute
January 17, 2008
Les conseils de certains mec peuvent parfois Ítre bon...
½ January 6, 2008
It would be a fantastic movie without Denise Richards.
January 4, 2008
a married couple in a movie? seriously? and a shitty one that cant act
December 25, 2007
loved this charlie sheen film
December 22, 2007
It wasn't a great comedy, but I had a good time. At the beginning it seemed boring to me, but little by little it got funny and I laughed.
December 19, 2007
Awful. Trashy movie full of trashy characters and completely devoid of jokes.
½ December 11, 2007
its a good fun movie to watch ... and i have enjoyed it every time i've seen it !!!
½ December 1, 2007
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Okay, I saw this one day when I was recovering from some flu like thing, and I was LITERALLY (seriously) delirious - because of the fever I guess. To give you an idea, I burst into tears during an Energizer commercial, and my explanation to my kinda like wtf, Katharine? but supportive friends, haha, was something to the effect of, "he just keeps going and going, everyone want's him to just keep going and going, what if the bunny wants to stop? HE CAN'T, because we force him forward with our expectations!" Yup.

Anyway, the point is, when I saw this monstrously horrible movie, I loved it, and cried every time Angie Harmon beat Denise Richards in winning Charlie Sheen's affection, thinking to myself, "go smart girl, go!"

Because of that wacky experience of mine, this movie actually has a special place in my heart.

What a trip. Literally, sorta, I guess... ha!
½ November 28, 2007
Not a bad movie. Funny at times, but kind of soft. Without Jon Lovitz as Sheen's best friend, this movie wouldn't have been nearly as funny as it was. Denise Richards and Angie Harmon were both incredibly beautiful in this.
½ November 27, 2007
Great, fun little movie that I didn't know existed until I saw it on cable today. I think Angie Harmon is dangerously close to being the hottest woman I've ever seen.
November 27, 2007
good and funny no doubt and of course a very luck main character but thats to be expected right?
November 19, 2007
Loved it! I saw it twice already and will probably see again in the future :P
November 10, 2007
Not my kind of movie, I'll gladly jump it.
½ November 9, 2007
Great fun Film
It's like "Trading Places" cross "You've Got Mail"
Although not credited on the cover co stars
Estelle Harris(Seinfeld)
Jon Lovitt (Friends, High School High)
and
Patricia Arquette (Whole Nine Yards)
comedic roles have a very good effect on the comedic direction of the film.

It's worth seeing just to see the Costars
October 20, 2007
Okay. It follows the basic romantic comedy formula. Charlie Sheen plays the same character he always does. Denise Richards is the best thing about this movie - and that's not a statement I ever thought I would make.
½ October 6, 2007
Another Sloppy romance story, luv just melts ma heart