Good Luck - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Good Luck Reviews

August 16, 2014
(First and only viewing - In my early twenties)
August 27, 2012
Loveeee this movie...so funny
November 22, 2008
Not too bad, but overall its a forgettable movie.
½ October 2, 2008
Recently I found this movie at the video store and being a Vincent D'Onofrio fan I decided to give it a chance. I found the movie very entertaining. The beginning is a little cheesy but I think it gets going fairly quickly. There was a scene or two that could have been chucked out the window. I thought Lem and Olee were two good characters and both actors portrait was excellent. A better job could have been made at hiding mikes and editing scenes. However, Vincent D'Onofrio was terrific and I also liked farmer John who played Wojo on Barney Miller.
May 5, 2008
One of the BEST Vincent D'Onofrio performances EVER in my opinion. Gregory Hines was phenomenal as a paraplegic. Definately worth finding this movie.
February 15, 2008
want to buy it anyone know where it is for sale ?
January 16, 2008
Supurb fillm about overcoming adversity
July 31, 2007
Haha^^ Funny. Special when Vincent had sex with "Peggy" and Gregory had to be in the bathroom, lol!!^^ Very funny, but i hate the first part in the movie, not funny at all, no drama either.
Liloh
July 31, 2007
This Movie is so funny. Gregory Hines and V.D. make a great team.
½ April 6, 2007
decent dramedy for D'Onofrio fans... 2nd paragraph of review is pretty much correct. Hines and D'Onofrio played off eachother well enough and the bowel movement was funny...
December 11, 2006
This film looks alright , i would like to see it!