Good Morning, Vietnam Quotes
The top Good Morning, Vietnam quotes selected by the Rotten Tomatoes community. Login to submit a quote!
- Lt. Steven Hauk: Sir, in my heart I know I'm funny.‐ Submitted by Stefano M (2 years ago)
- Adrian Cronauer: It's gonna be hot and wet! That's nice if you're with a lady, but it ain't no good if you're in the jungle.‐ Submitted by Marina N (3 years ago)
- Adrian Cronauer: What's the difference between the Cub scouts & the Army? EEEERRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNT! Cub Scouts don't have heavy artillery.‐ Submitted by Christopher G (4 years ago)
- Adrian Cronauer: Where ya from?Convoy Soldier: I'm from Cleveland!Adrian Cronauer: Oh, really? So,Viet-nam's not that big a change for ya?‐ Submitted by Christopher G (4 years ago)
- Marty Lee Dreiwitz: [to French-Vietnamese bar girl] Hi, I'm William Holden...
- Edward Garlick: No, Phil, he's not all right. A man does not refer to Pat Boone as a beautiful genius if things are all right.
- Adrian Cronauer: [Lt. Steven Hauk uses Army jargon to refer to a press conference to be given by former Vice-President Nixon] Excuse me, sir. Seeing as how the V.P. is such a V.I.P., shouldn't we keep the P.C. on the Q.T.? 'Cause if it leaks to the V.C. he could end up M.I.A., and then we'd all be put out in K.P.
- Lt. Steven Hauk: Sir, in my heart, I know I'm funny.
- Adrian Cronauer: This will NOT look good on a resume.‐ Submitted by Karl A (4 years ago)
- Sgt. Major Dickerson: What does three up and three down mean to you Airman?Adrian Cronauer: End of an inning?‐ Submitted by sean b (4 years ago)
- Adrian Cronauer: I have never met a man as big as you, with so many muscles, and so little penis.‐ Submitted by Nick D (5 years ago)
- Adrian Cronauer: You're in more dire need of a blow job than any white man in history!‐ Submitted by Nick D (5 years ago)
- Adrian Cronauer: GOOD MORNING, VIETNAM!‐ Submitted by Chris P (5 years ago)