Good Neighbor Sam - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Good Neighbor Sam Reviews

½ February 1, 2015
Fun little comedy from the simpler days of the early 60s. I like the roles played by Louie Nye, Edward G Robinson, and Mike Connors and of course Jack Lemmon.
½ March 17, 2013
I loved this movie. It was funny, simple and very different....
I watch it every time it comes on...Feel good movie
October 21, 2012
"good neighbor sam" could have been a lot more fun if it wasn't so long. the film is essentially a one joke pony, so to drag it on for 2.1 hours is quite unnecessary.
½ August 25, 2012
Silly comedy of straight laced Lemmon having to pose the husband of sexy neighbor Romy Schneider to help her inherit millions. It's a silly door slamming sex comedy, but the fun cast elevates the trite material.
August 11, 2012
Frenetic, Overplotted Comedy!!
October 21, 2011
This movie is so funny.
June 28, 2011
This marital satire doesn't have quite the spark of a Rock Hudson/Doris Day movie, but it's still enjoyable for a rainy afternoon. Jack Lemmon made a whole string of light comedies in the 60's and this is definitely one of the better ones.
½ June 24, 2011
interesting and watchable can't believe a jack lemmon movie i hadn't seen yet and i liked it:)
½ March 21, 2011
I kept wanting to stop it and then something amusing would happen and keep me interested....very dated of course ...the ending looks like they just ran out of time and threw something together....but its saved by Lemmon really is good fun to watch...
½ October 16, 2009
More people need to see this flick and learn some dance moves from Jack Lemmon.