Good Sam Reviews

• Aug 24, 2020

Good enough movie but not in that must see category. Pretty predictable, though good moral messages.

• Dec 27, 2019

Touching, inspiring, and uplifting movie based on Dete Meserve's book, Good Sam. Wholesome entertainment that me with feel good emotions!

• Sep 16, 2019

It's an awesome movie. I encourage all of my friends to watch it.

It's an awesome movie. I encourage all of my friends to watch it.

• Sep 10, 2019

Surprised to see this time the problem with a Netflix rom-com is not the script but the mediocre acting. Huh.

• Sep 09, 2019

Wow what a lovely film 🎥.

Wow what a lovely film 🎥.

• Sep 06, 2019

It's a feel good mystery and a film full of integrity and virtue. Finally a film I'm not afraid to watch with my kids! Thank you Netflix for raising the bar.

• Aug 24, 2019

This movie was just terrific! Lots of intrigue, a mystery to solve, and beautiful things happening everywhere...it left me feeling better about the world and the books by Dete Meserve bring it totally full circle!

• Aug 16, 2019

This is a lovely story, with distinct good guy and bad guy hidden behind a mystery story of altruism. The main character softens her jaded outlook when she discovers that the good guy truly had no expectation from his good sam deed. The cast was well chosen, especially the journalist role. It's a heartwarming movie meant to instill faith in humanity, and it does its job.

• Jul 31, 2019

Wonderful movie! Loved the concept and great morale. Just as amazing as the book!

• Jul 31, 2019

This world needs more of this kind of movies,Uplifting, inspiring, an absolute must see.