The Good Witch - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Good Witch Reviews

October 12, 2016
This is a series that just has a whole undercurrent of everyone has goodness in them even if they act evil. It's refreshing compared to the majority of to show / films which show everyone as evil. It's refreshing to see the good
½ June 19, 2016
It was nice to see how the series started.
April 25, 2016
It's a great movie, small and teaching typical lessons about judging people, or follow leaders without thinking by yourself. Catherine Bell is perfect for that role, she is a very charming witch and conquer us. I do recommend as a Tv movie.
January 18, 2016
A movie for a rainy Sunday afternoon. A made-for-TV movie that has a certain je ne sais quoi. Catherine Bell is simply alluring.
July 19, 2015
I love this movie. All of them to be exact.
½ June 1, 2014
Sweet romance between the beautiful good witch and the handsome widower police chief gave us a warm fuzzy feeling.
May 11, 2014
This was an adorable movie the whole family can enjoy.
½ February 13, 2013
an ok movie not really much happens. kinda like a kids tv show aimed at adults. Catherine bell was pretty hot
February 11, 2013
my kids liked it and I thought it was ok.
January 3, 2013
Shows that witches can be good and not all of them are bad. Excellent for a family to watch together.
August 22, 2012
A great family movie
August 5, 2012
Light, fun and thoroughly enjoyable. Reminiscent of the happy shows of yesteryear, where everything is tidied up and problems solved in a family happy ending.
August 3, 2011
Amazing and touching
July 21, 2011
Another Excellent movie. Great Cast most of the cast you have seen in many other movies. I Hope you take the chance to watch this it was great.
June 12, 2011
Nice cute movie, really love it.
½ May 7, 2011
Walk in the Celtic way! Well acted with fitting music, great lighting and lines such as 'Yes, I've come to haunt the party, oooo~!' and 'Life's a journey, not a destination.'
October 17, 2010
En småtrevlig film, mysig. Nu längtar jag efter att få se tvåan.
September 23, 2010
At least i saw it from the beginning, usually i catch tv movies at about half their time. Well i was very surprised. This is a calm, pleasant, and interesting little movie i enjoyed watching . It's not complicated at all, just has some good acting and a very very simple storyline. Or perhaps it was Catherine Bell, somehow that's the reason i kept watching, she's hot, and charismatic and incredibly sexy here, making you kinda want to see more of her. That's a strong weapon for an actor/woman Enjoy!
September 12, 2010
Slow but pleasant in a Hallmark kind of way. Didn't seem to end which gave me the impression it was a pilot.
August 31, 2010