Goodbye Solo Reviews

• Feb 09, 2021

Really great story, love Solos attitude. I'd give it five stars if we learned a little more about William and his family. I hope things worked out well for Solo despite the troubles he faced.

• Jul 24, 2016

Wow, so glad I stumbled upon this one during a trailer. Very touching story, would recommend to anyone.

• Dec 24, 2015

Goodbye Solo was perplexing, like I can't decide whether I really liked it or not. The film is extremely simplistic in its approach, and is very simply shot. The characters are very believable, usually spouting unremarkable dialogue that emulates the conversation between two people. Savane and West do a good job of sticking to the plan. The film moves slowly, but the last quarter is pretty wrenching, and that's what Goodbye Solo is going for.

• Jul 23, 2015

decently watchable but the ending was bland and unappealing.

decently watchable but the ending was bland and unappealing.

• Jan 14, 2015

A compelling, bittersweet tale told with humour and featuring 2 highly believable performances.

• Oct 29, 2014

honestly, there's not a bad thing in this movie. that said, despite being ok with it being a slow-building relationship movie, i still found it a little bit lacking; can't really explain why

• Sep 16, 2014

I think "gripping" is the best adjective you could use to describe this movie. It starts heavy and doesn't let up.

• May 15, 2014

Thoughtful and original, only making Ramin Bahrani a director to look out for in the future.

• Apr 27, 2014

An attractive looking and emotionally told tale with two interesting lead characters.

• Apr 24, 2014