Goodnight, We Love You: The Life and Legend of Phyllis Diller Reviews

• Jul 25, 2013

A great film about a great commedienne. This film takes place in Las Vegas on the eve of Madame Diller's final stand up show of her 47 year carrer. She is smart, funny, clever and oh so talented. She went out on top the way she wanted to. She was a pioneer and this movie give you glimpses of the people she touched in her career as well. Great film!

• Randy T Super Reviewer
    May 20, 2009

A fascinating glimpse into the life and career of one of America's most beloved comedians.

• Nov 30, 2008

This is a great documentary of a bygone art. I recommend this to everyone that grew up with Diller. They take you inside her home and her craziness and how she works. Interesting and entertaining.