Google Me - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Google Me Reviews

April 6, 2012
dfghgcgjgc gcfjhg loiybkug
July 15, 2011
It's a very interesting and seemingly funny concept. Let's see if it delivers.
½ July 2, 2010
Just a clever looser out of work actor who stars in his own movie after searching his own name. Great marketing ploy for him to make money off his own movie staring himself. Right off the bat his real self/personality is fairly transparent and shallow, which speaks for his acting skills = poor. The other 'real' Killeen's men are much more interesting, sincere and would have made for a better movie. In conclusion the 'Killeen' men in the movie who were NOT a genetic relations match to Jim = lucked out. Bozo movie D-
½ May 31, 2010
ok documentary but gets a bit side tracked with his family issues, was an upbeat feel good film then gets draged down by his families issues
May 5, 2010
the best part was when the filmmaker explores his own family history; but the very end was extremely lame.
April 23, 2010
A very interesting and fascinating film that shows just how much we all want to connect to each other. Liked the premise of the film and thought it was a unique plot. A pleasent surprise.
½ March 15, 2010
The premise seemed interesting enough so I gave this one a shot and soon was thinking to myself that it wasn't going to be very good. Some of the staging for transition shots in the front of the movie had me rolling my eyes and the voice over wasn't the best in the world but as the film went along telling it's story I found myself interested.
We some really good people. People I wouldn't mind having a drink with at the local Irish Pub. It's a good look into peoples lives and what makes people... people. It's well built with fun bits here and there and had a good flow through the whole thing.
Very good watch.
December 27, 2009
It had a great message!
½ December 19, 2009
Interesting idea and well done. I enjoyed this.
½ November 1, 2009
Take a Risk. Get up from your Computer. Go out the Door. Live Life.
½ August 8, 2008
Fun yet serious look at how we are all connected in this enormously small world we inhabit.