The Goonies - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Goonies Reviews

July 30, 2016
This is a classic movie that I loved as a kid and still love to this day.
Lots of great actors were in this film: Josh Brolin, Sean Astin, Corey Feldman, Kerri Green, Martha Plimpton, Robert Davi and Joe Pantoliano.
It was produced and overviewed by Steven Speilberg and directed by Richard Donner.
It's everything that you want out of an adventure movie about kids finding a treasure map and going to find it.
Memorable characters like Sloth and Chunk will forever live on in my memories.
jamrcla
½ July 29, 2016
Loved it who doesn't? Kind of a guilty pleasure and we all know it is.
July 29, 2016
Comedy gold! This movie is funny for Kids and adults alike and has heart, action and plenty of adult humor. Do yourself a favor and buy this movie.
July 22, 2016
A bit to Histerious at times , kids screaming at the smalest scary thing did get a bit on my nerves....Good one for teenagers ! SOMDVD
July 21, 2016
One of my favorite childhood movies... Ever. It's an amazing movie.
July 19, 2016
Feldman, Brolin, Astin, Sloth, Chunk, Shortround and a hot red-head. This movie is an all-timer!
July 11, 2016
A fun 80s classic that's generally defining family fun by its similarly served flavor, if at times gone silly. (B+)

(Full review TBD)
July 9, 2016
I was five years old when this movie came out I love it it's one of my favorites I grew up watching us I don't know how many times I've watched it over and over and over
½ June 25, 2016
When some treasures don't need to be unearthed or discovered when the time is right. When there are tones of secrets and treasures lurking from above and below. When we can't let anything stand in our way, when its our destiny. When things don't seem too tough, we can easily conquer.
½ June 24, 2016
Looking back tough to rate these
½ May 17, 2016
Really entertaining and funny
May 6, 2016
I disagree with the experts mostly because this movie may NOT have the BEST effects... But it's still a GREAT FEEL good movie that everyone should see at least once in their life!
April 10, 2016
A classic and one of my favorite movies as child.
½ April 7, 2016
A timeless family classic with a picture perfect cast and an adventurous premise suitable for all ages. One of Speilberg's greatest pieces of work and one of the greatest family films of all time.
April 3, 2016
In the center of the movie lies a group of boys looking for something cool to do, a perfect representation of childhood.
April 1, 2016
Esse filme nos traz aquela sensação das antigas matinês que aconteciam nos cinemas antes, e que infelizmente não existe mais nos dias de hoje. Esse filme tem um roteiro perfeito: Aventura, comédia, romance, caça ao tesouro, enfim, um entretenimento de primeira. Perfeito!
½ March 29, 2016
The movie is okay, but if you are looking for something that will keep you glued to your screen, The Goonies might not be the movie you are looking for.
March 23, 2016
An epic scale adventure movie.
March 22, 2016
I love this film. It was a great movie as a kid.