Goosebumps 2: Haunted Halloween Reviews

• 4d ago

I thought it was ok overall and mildly entertaining for a Halloween adventure and I liked the Tesla touch, but, still not as good as the original. Let's hope the next installment brings more thrills

• 4d ago

So we saw a girl go to a club and then gets cheated and then Attempted murder by slappy and Her mom getting kidnapped in an electric chair wow this film sucks balls

• 5d ago

It was not ever be good like the first one

It was not ever be good like the first one

• Oct 17, 2020

What the flip? Like actually what did I just watch? This isn't even a true sequel, it's more of a spin off kinda. It's bad , really bad and if Sony didn't get greedy because the first movie was both a success and a good movie then I wouldn't be hating on this movie. I'm disappointed. I love the first goosebumps movie and the tv show is good too. But gosh dang this could've been great. If jack black returned as the lead and clay Jensen from 13 reasons why. It would've made for a weird sequel but it's still a sequel. Now this movie visually is amazing. The animation sony does is on point and looks like a PlayStation video game. Now why doesn't Sony make a goosebumps video game. That would be cool but this is Sony we're talking about so they'll find a way to mess it up like this movie. I don't recommend this garbage. If you didn't like the first movie you'll hate this and vice versa.

• Oct 17, 2020

What the flip? Like actually what did I just watch? This isn’t even a true sequel, it’s more of a spin off kinda. It’s bad , really bad and if Sony didn’t get greedy because the first movie was both a success and a good movie then I wouldn’t be hating on this movie. I’m disappointed. I love the first goosebumps movie and the tv show is good too. But gosh dang this could’ve been great. If jack black returned as the lead and clay Jensen from 13 reasons why. It would’ve made for a weird sequel but it’s still a sequel. Now this movie visually is amazing. The animation sony does is on point and looks like a PlayStation video game. Now why doesn’t Sony make a goosebumps video game. That would be cool but this is Sony we’re talking about so they’ll find a way to mess it up like this movie. I don’t recommend this garbage. If you didn’t like the first movie you’ll hate this and vice versa.

• Oct 14, 2020

The same story as usual, with no disguises, and even mocking about itself. Just to spend time.

• Oct 12, 2020

Not as good as the first one but entertaining enough for my wife, nine year old daughter and me.

• Oct 05, 2020

"How can we milk a 7.5/10 movie?" "Just eliminate important characters and add Jack Black"

• Oct 03, 2020

This movie is for little kids. Little little kids. Needs more Jack Black to make this a bit more watchable, but I guess he was too busy filming 'The House with a Clock in Its Walls'. Also, did Halloween 2018 steal a subplot from this movie? A girl at a Halloween party with her boyfriend, but she would later find him cheating on her. Whoever did it first, it's a weird rip off.

• Sep 29, 2020

Part 1 was way better, they shouldn't have made this part 2 its so horribly sucks