Gordy - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Gordy Reviews

½ August 9, 2016
Horrible ripoff of the Oscar winner Babe! Tried to tell its own story, but the plot, and the characters, are too stupid for their own good!
July 9, 2016
esta pelicula es una copia de babe el puerquito valiente, no es mala pelicula pero la verdad no puedo creer que disney le haya copiado a george miller la maravillosa pelicula de babe.
½ April 27, 2016
What this movie does a terrible job at is establishing a norm. Plus the whole side plots that have nothing to do with Gordy finding his family and are so far beyond what a child would ever be interested in (re: changing camera lenses, dead grandfathers, line dancing).
½ September 22, 2015
Total babe rip off, for shame!
½ July 4, 2015
"Pig power in the House" is probably the only good thing that came from this pile of horse manure
December 2, 2014
they played this in the welfare office I was sitting at for 3 hours. Pure torture. Not magical or even relatively cute like Babe or Charlottes web.
½ November 23, 2014
This made me crave a Hardee's bacon burger after the credits started rolling. Seriously though, "Gordy" is a weak excuse for a barnyard comedy-drama. It might be wholesome for families, but not even children would find it a fun movie.

It didn't just rip off "Charlotte's Web", but this was the movie that almost made everyone not see "Babe", as they both premiered the same year.
July 24, 2014
Bad pig movie and disney movie. I expected better but love the singers and the song. Give a pig a company and so much money. Stupid.
½ May 3, 2014
This movie is absolutely terrible, though it's worth a watch just to see the amazingly cringe-worthy line dancing segment. This is NOT Babe.
February 24, 2014
Gordy was made and released before Babe, so it's a little unfair how it so commonly gets overlooked as a ripoff. However, I do have to agree with the consensus that Babe is the better film and more suitable for all ages, whereas Gordy is more childish. (First viewing - Childhood)
January 31, 2014
This film is just a rip off of Babe but to be surprise, it doesn't rip off it as much. It's just a stupid told story that makes no sense. The pig doesn't talk much, and when he does it looks like he's having a heart attack. The acting is laughably stupid and most of the scenes are just awkward. The only thing that anyone remembers is the Pig Power In The House Music Video. Other than that, you can skip this stupid and just awkward film that will only make your kids confuse after wards.
½ August 19, 2013
Babe is better, go see that.
½ June 9, 2013
I recently re-discovered this turd watching The Nostalgia Critic's review of it. And as the dulcid tones of his voice soothingly reminded me, this was utter crap.
December 7, 2012
Will have to watch this one. Not necassarily good or bad. Will see. Want to watch!
½ November 25, 2012
Despite the fact the pig is cute 'Gordy' is a painful mess without a single brain cell or a funny joke.
November 4, 2012
One star for the Eddie Rabbitt song in the closing credits, the rest of the movie is crap.
November 2, 2012
love this movie<3
October 29, 2012
I used to like this one better than Babe.
½ June 7, 2012
This is just another Disney attempt to get with the times and fails.
½ February 17, 2012
Good movie. I like the way you can talk to animals in that movie. WOW!!!