Gordy - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Gordy Reviews

March 8, 2010
I've seen bits and pieces adding up to most of the movie that is known as Gordy on cable over the last month or so and I think it's safe to say this is one of the worst movies ever made. Picture a corn-fed, white trash, extra-chromosome boasting version of Babe. Just make sure you strip it of any creativity, suspend any and all disbelief then feed it a obscene amount of high fructose corn syrup and the worst parts of American culture. I know its a kids movie, but kids are not stupid and what you feed them now shapes who they turn out to be later. I swear, it should be a law that any and everyone who had anything to do with this movie should be hunted down and kicked until they're dead. With the exception of Roy Clark and Boxcar Willie. Their appearances don't excuse the vileness of this movie though and despite my utter hatred for this movie I'll watch it until the end if I see its on TV. (And really? Who names their kid Hanky? "Come on, Snotrag! Let's go to the tractor pull!") If an alien culture was to come down to Earth, hell-bent on destroying us and mentioned it was because of Gordy I would surrender. Completely surrender...
January 26, 2010
Disney's take on Babe...and boy, IT SHOWS.
January 11, 2010
it is such a cute movie
December 13, 2009
lol such a sick movie.

I remember as a kid I enjoyed watching this film. When I look back on it now I have fond memories of watching it but as I watch it as an adult it definitely has a different feeling. It must have been geared specifically for kids because it made little sense to me when i watched it now. A lot of the story is so random and forced on the viewer that I was surprised. It is nostalgic and I wanted to see it again. I wondered why so many people hated the film and putting the Babe thing aside it is clear that this film is so ridiculous people have a reason too. However I can enjoy it for what it is and its attempt for being a kids movie works but overall I don't know what to think of it now.
November 20, 2009
Pitiful attempt to capitalize on "Babe"'s success.
July 30, 2009
he can fucking talk!??!?
June 23, 2009
Poor "Gordy." It might indeed be a 'poor man's Babe', but I can't say for sure, because nothing in the movie really stuck with me (though I know I saw it; in fact, I saw it before I saw "Babe"). Perhaps I'll give it another try someday. The poster is adorable!
½ February 2, 2009
The Billy Carter to Babe's Jimmy Carter.
flixsterman
January 18, 2009
Dare I say it? A poor-man's Babe.
December 11, 2008
Just because I loved this movie when was a kid. It is one of my guilty pleasures.
December 7, 2008
Decent movie from my childhood
November 22, 2008
I tend to agree that Babe was the better pig movie, but this is still pretty enjoyable.
November 17, 2008
A funny movie that is very fun to watch and makes you happy and sad.
½ November 16, 2008
Not as good as Babe!
November 13, 2008
Gordy the ham sandwhich lol
½ November 8, 2008
life od the pigs it is!!!
½ November 5, 2008
My hate for movies with talking pigs in it has only become much worse sense seeing this.
½ October 31, 2008
Gordy was so awfully done I was laughing at the film. Go watch Babe.
½ July 29, 2008
strange movie. kinda cheesy. i liked the movie babe better.
July 15, 2008
love the movie it is so CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!