Grace Unplugged - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Grace Unplugged Reviews

September 3, 2016
I really liked it! I'm sure I could get into nit-picking, plot development and characters, but hey...I cried. It touched me. It did something good right? I like it.
March 13, 2016
The story is a typical prodical-son or in this case. daughter story. Though the story may not be something that new, it is a monumental move in the right direction for the Christian film industry. You would typically see substandard acting, but this film surprises with great acting talent besides the role of acting veteran Kevin Pollak. It is also a relief to see a rising star like Jamie Grace not only show a splendid acting talent, but also does not shamelessly throwing her in the spotlight in the film and letting the full talent of the movie show. This may not be the best movie when it comes to story, but it definitely is a move in the right direction.
September 16, 2015
It's kinda entertaining
August 27, 2015
A very real and well acted drama about what it takes to be famous and staying true to yourself. Grace Unplugged offers good songs and a very enjoyable time to its audience.
August 27, 2015
Another cliche story of a country girl leaving her family to pursue her big city dream.
August 17, 2015
Seriously I couldnt get over how big of a snot the lead was... Had its moments but we get another 2 years later everything is great. I wish sometimes movies would cut out parts to make room for the 2 years later to see what went on.
April 20, 2015
Surprisingly authentic relationships and a heartfelt story, but it has a rough start before hitting it's stride. Beware of some woodeness and cliches at the beginning, but it warms up and has an decent story to tell.
January 30, 2015
I rented it for this weekend. It is an awesome movie i loved because it was about music, dreams and most important it also was about GOD too! One of my favorite movies!
January 13, 2015
Amazing movie, wonderfully portrayed story and moral.
January 1, 2015
A fairly well done Christian film with legitimate actors. I live Michael Welch and I thought AJ Michalka did a pretty good job. Also, James Denton has a god voice! Who would have thought!
December 29, 2014
I thought it was a great movie. As a parent, it hit home and I Shedd many tears. It was great to sit on the couch and watch it with the family.
December 12, 2014
Great love & wholesome family values in this film! I really enjoyed watching it with my daughter!
November 23, 2014
Great family movie. A great message for those who seek to be singers.
November 13, 2014
Highly predictable and only mildly engaging Christian themed movie. AJ Michalka was fine as Grace, however I feel her sister, Aly, would have been better in the role. The music is good, but the story is well-worn. Worth a watch.
½ November 9, 2014
It was fine would not watch it again
October 24, 2014
Well done, acted, written. Authentic. Not sappy. I highly recommend it.
½ October 21, 2014
Another step closer in the right direction.
October 10, 2014
Good Christian values, but despite what people are saying the movie has poor production values. It has the feel of a made-for-television movie. I was expecting better. (First and only viewing - 10/8/2014)
½ September 21, 2014
Entertaining but so far from reality, but hey! We got to see Mike-Newton in more than one scene w more than 2 lines!! :)
½ August 22, 2014
they got the rating but lost the review