Gracie's Choice - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Gracie's Choice Reviews

September 24, 2016
This movie was amazing! Kristen Bell did a great job as Gracie! This is a movie that I watch every time it comes on.
October 12, 2015
Best Movie My eyes have ever Seen!
April 25, 2014
I watched this movie in my child development class
June 10, 2013
Kirsten bell steals every scene.
March 18, 2013
This is my ultimate all time favorite movie!!!(:
½ December 29, 2012
So heart touching. One can only feel gracie's pain just by watching this. A must see!
November 11, 2012
Focuses on bringing situations to the fore rather than the individuality of its characters - but collectively, a believable package.
October 23, 2012
Amazing. This was both uplifting and heartbreaking at the same time. By far one of the best Lifetime movies I've seen to date.
October 10, 2012
The best movie ever, so heart touching:-)
½ August 29, 2012
Bell is good, as usual, but not much more than that...
August 17, 2012
@IMKRISTENBELL great job! it took a Long time to review this movie so thanks to LMN and I'm sorry it did take so long....Made me cry in a Good way*True Story*
June 16, 2012
To know the story was true and not made up, like I honestly couldn't believe that she managed to still finish school with a 4.9 and go to college and be a full-time mom. She was able to be a better a mom then her actual mom
½ May 24, 2012
This is the best movie ever I cannot get enough of this movie!!!
May 17, 2012
Amazing and heartfelt!
½ January 9, 2012
SOLID Performance by Bell. Though, I didn't expect anything less than superb. :) I had no problem crossing the "Lifetime boundary," in this case. :P
July 22, 2011
A Lifetime movie about a young woman who grows up fast and takes on the responsibility of parenting her younger siblings, as her mom is a drug addict. Anne Heche and Kristen Bell star.
June 9, 2011
This Girl Takes Her Mother to Court for Custody of her Siblings, Quite Good
½ May 25, 2011
Poor kid, its sad knowing that real life teenagers have to go through these kind of issues and are expected to raise their own siblings because their parents are drop beats.
May 3, 2011
Kristen Bell was phenomenal!! Awesome movie!!
April 16, 2011