Graduation Night Reviews

• Jun 06, 2010

I guess I'll be the first reviewer. 3 friends decide to throw a rager on graduation night, unfortunately for them no one shows up. They aren't the most "popular" kids but they want to go out with a bang. So they crash the valedictorian's party. 2 of the guys decide to play pranks on the "popular" guys of their graduating class while their friend and the valedictorian are trapped in a liquor store. It's a good movie about love, recklessness, and most importantly friendship.

• Brody M Super Reviewer
    May 07, 2010

Seems like it could've been good if some of the parts werent just way to unbelievable

• Jul 19, 2009

Two kids get back at 4 bullies with unmemorable gags. Two kids find out they like each other while locked in a room together. Oh and they bury a time capsule. Yay.