Grandview U.S.A. - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Grandview U.S.A. Reviews

½ September 30, 2016
A scattershot movie that doesn't work on any of the levels it tries for (love triangle, musical fantasies, girl stands up to the Man.) The great cast can't save it. It is interesting in its failures, though.
August 31, 2014
Perhaps I liked this film as much as I did due to the themes, actors, and setting. Any small town boy can relate.
October 27, 2012
The story of intersecting lives in smalltown America but this isn't all that interesting. Wastes a loaded cast. Low point would be C. Thomas Howell singing Falco's Der Kommissar.
½ November 27, 2009
Okay, 3 stars was pushing it, but I love JJL's tantrum after Swayze crashes the truck into her house.
½ June 1, 2009
It was good as far as offbeat teen humor
May 18, 2009
½ October 8, 2008
The trials of Joe and Jane Average in Anytown USA is depicted in this dose of rural America. Cast features several who would go on to bigger things.
August 22, 2008
All about life in Grandview, Illinois for a teenage boy who is in love with an older woman. Major love triangle between them and Swayze. Good cast, interesting film. Tommy Howell, marry me?
July 3, 2008
This movie is REALLY GOOD!!!!! it's sooo Funny and if u ever watched The Outsiders u can't believ a year ago that was Ponyboy (C. Thomas Howell) he grew up soo Fast.......one of the best scene in this movie is when Tim (Tommy Howell) is in a MTV dream singing "Steely Man of Action" it's areally catchy song. and it's nice to see both Tommy Howell and Patrick Swayze in movies togehter after The Outiders............xD I loooove this movie!
June 15, 2008
i must have seen this one!
May 19, 2008
Seen some of it! LOVE TOMMY! LOL!
May 18, 2008
It was ok...kid falls for older women, who is semi-involved with a married man set against a destruction derby, not the best movie ever, but not horrible.
March 21, 2008
I did not really like this movie.
December 28, 2007
I saw this, I cannot remember much of it. I guess I Want to see it again just to see how bad it was.
November 24, 2007
wow...had forgotten about this movie...saw it in Jasper, Alabama long time ago
September 17, 2007
I actually really liked this film, even though i'd read some bad reviews on it in the past. The Steely Man of Action bit is the best bit.
August 16, 2007
Another old film. Wow. Been a while. It was good. Not grand, but nice. Jamie Lee Curtis is gorgeous as usual.
August 14, 2007
Bob Cody: There are 2 kinds of drunks, those that are sorry and those that soon will be.
½ August 2, 2007
Jamie Lee was hot back then
May 12, 2007
Never knew this one exisited - excuse me going to the store