The Grass Harp - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Grass Harp Reviews

July 7, 2013
This movie is great!!! I love this movie~
½ February 27, 2013
It was great and really sweet!
November 3, 2012
Why Mary Steenburgen and Jack Lemmon is in this cover ,Where is Piper Laurie and Edward Furlong they are the leading role's in this movie.
½ June 9, 2012
I would like to own this one because I really liked it
September 10, 2011
Nice story with nice characters. Interested on reading the book, after watching it.
January 23, 2011
THE GRASS HARP (1995)
April 6, 2010
Kellemes családi film. Humoros és kedves.
Jack Lemmon szerepelhetett volna többet is.
January 24, 2010
A cute little film that perhaps should have been more widely viewed.
June 20, 2009
very underrated film
May 26, 2009
The wonderful ensemble cast bouyes this indie slightly above the ordinary.
March 13, 2009
Beautiful coming og age movie that takes place in the deep south.
½ March 12, 2009
Funny that Dolly, Catharine and Colin's characters aren't on the cover. They were the heart of the story. Clean, touching straightforward family story that is funny in parts and fairly predictable. Ho-hum.
½ February 21, 2009
A drama with a neat story and lots of emotion, although also lacks some punch despite some well known names.
January 7, 2009
good version of this
September 17, 2008
Stirringly rendered with an all-star cast, lulling atmosphere and musical accompaniment. It can be hard to follow at times.
August 1, 2008
i was judge charlie cool in high school play
May 24, 2008
Nice story of a bygone era.
May 19, 2008
The Grass Harp...when we died, it tells our story...what a reflecting tale. This movie, co-acted by this senile twosome Walter Matthau and Jack Lemmon reminds me of another their 1993 movie "Grumpy Old Men."
April 28, 2008
Given the names involved, this is a real disappointment. Slow.
April 27, 2008
What a cast. It's a good movie, but I was disappointed, considering the immense talent involved. Slowly paced, it never really convinced me. Good cinematography.