Grease Sing-a-Long - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Grease Sing-a-Long Reviews

July 18, 2013
Very fun movie, and one of the best musicals I've seen! Even though sometimes not much happens, the musical sequences are the heart of the movie and very memorable. Also, the cast was very enjoyable and everyone was on its best game plan. Each and everyone were at their bests, and John Travolta & Olivia Newton-John were great!
July 10, 2013
It's still the same fun that I remember, but some of those on-screen visuals are really obnoxious.
October 13, 2012
This was an absolute blast! Surprised my wife that I could sing the songs while not looking at the screen, she had no idea how much I love the movie and thought we were at the cinema for a laugh. But it meant everyone could join in and I bet everyone left the cinema in a much better mood. I want to get this on DVD and have Greased themed parties
August 14, 2012
One of the best musical's ever
½ July 15, 2012
Never saw it but I heard it had mixed reviews
WAIT ONE MINUTE! They waited 12 years to re-rate this PG-13?!
WOW MPAA YOU'RE PATHETIC!
½ March 4, 2012
i enjoyed grease. quite the classic.
January 8, 2012
only gave 3 stars because i like the movie.
August 7, 2011
only gave 3 stars because i like the movie.
June 26, 2011
My girlfriend surprised me with tickets to the Hollywood bowl and it was the best surprise ever!!!!
May 3, 2011
a sing-a-long? just no. for the kids I have in the future? perhaps.
April 5, 2011
Had a ball with my grandchildren, they wanted to sing with the movie again and again, but time for bed.
January 12, 2011
da awesome old skool movie with sing a long
January 11, 2011
not a good idea to release to theatres as a sing a long
January 10, 2011
join in and have a laugh and remise
January 10, 2011
wtf! it's just the same as the original
January 3, 2011
Why does this movie even exist? Just watch the original. Everyone who is a fan should know all the worlds to the songs anyway.
December 3, 2010
I found out that I actually haven't see GREASE before... This is my first time seeing the whole movie... I saw bit and pieces before mostly on flight entertainment then fell asleep somewhere in between the movie.

I guess I like the old one better cos the new one put in lyrics like Karaoke and some special colorful effect at background in some scene...
September 29, 2010
Fantastic :-) fans of grease go see it!!
September 22, 2010