Green Eyes Reviews

• Feb 17, 2015

After a long recovery, Vietnam vet returns to Saigon three years after he left to find the child he fathered. Likely one of the first films that dealt with the Vietnam aftermath. Depressingly real at times and also puts things into perspective. A good reminder of how fortunate we have it. Film had me until the end when the son is found but the kid has to be at least 6, or at least 3 years older than he should be.

• Jun 06, 2014

Film of healing for a returning Viet Nam veteran, greeted by layoffs at the old factory and no meaningful assistance from the Veteran Affairs office. Vet travels back to Viet Nam to search for the son he left behind and its Vietnamese mother among thousands of orphans from the war. Sometimes too well-intentioned but also delivers scenes that pack an emotional punch; Paul Winfield strong in the lead role.