Green Lantern: Emerald Knights - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Green Lantern: Emerald Knights Reviews

½ August 9, 2016
was a good flick, but lacked some aspects that made it feel empty sometimes.
March 30, 2016
A compilation that has a huge mythology to choose from only gives us one classic, with the other three good to middling. Fortunately the backbone story arc plays into the tales well and is more exciting by the end than any of the shorts, making the overall package greater than the sum of its parts.
March 5, 2016
A nice collection of short stories.
February 25, 2016
Good animation and decent vocal chops aid in the competent telling of several short stories all revolving around members of the intergalactic police force known in the DC pantheon as the Green Lantern Corp. It's less of an introduction and more of a catch up/put you up to speed. The flaw in this superhero's development remains though, and that is: just what are the limits of his powers? How is it that after all these years no one has blueprinted this character? It would certainly improve his accessibility.
½ December 15, 2015
Now that was pretty dope. It's a good Green Lantern Corps movie. Not much of a throughline, but it's a good intro of a handful of various characters.
½ November 11, 2015
This has a great story, impressive action sequences, and a stellar cast.
½ November 6, 2015
I wanted more Hal Jordan story then others but I guess that was cool. I like Hal's story in first flight more
½ October 16, 2015
Emerald Knights is testament to DC's growing and improving quality in the animated sphere, and a great story (or collection of short-stories) in n itself. Despite their length, each section is quite effective at making a connection with the viewer and pulling for their emotions, as well as providing several incredible action sequences have become trademark of this animated universe, which when it comes to Green Lanterns in particular, are full of spectacle and weight.
April 6, 2015
my son and I really like this movie
January 30, 2015
The same comment as the other Green Lantern movie. Discrimination is America's number one favorite hobby. America loves to destroy cultures.
January 17, 2015
Inspirational! that even the smallest of us can make a difference, and become a legend...and even great animation! GREAT JOB FELLAS!
December 4, 2014
This was better then the live action movie with Ryan Reynolds!
December 1, 2014
I understand its a kids movie, but it felt like a complete waste of time, and I love kids, especially superhero, movies.
November 14, 2014
Fairly average entry into the DC animated universe.
September 26, 2014
i found it interesting and informative
September 9, 2014
where Gotham Knight haphazardly threw together a collection of forgeable stories, Emerald Knights bookends a collection of great origin stories from some of the most interesting Lanterns with an eve more interesting one.
August 29, 2014
A perfect green lantern story. Great voice acting and story writing. Its paced well and doesn't over stay it's welcome.
August 23, 2014
Typical qualities - the performances in acting and animation specifically the action - with the story developments at a level between nice and okay, we're given a better Green Lantern being the best yet than the previous animated film and the live-action film. (B+)

(Full review coming soon)
½ August 12, 2014
My favorite Green Lantern animated movie! Highly recommended for anyone who wants to know more about the Green Lantern Corps!