Greencard Warriors Reviews

• Jan 07, 2020

Movie told a story in an entirely unconvincing way. With Hector from Fast and the Furious as his recruiter who never bothered to shave that goatee which would typecast him as "Hector from The Fast and the Furious" and be in compliance with AR 670-1 Uniform wear and Appearance, how could we believe this clown shoes soup sandwich would plausibly be able to recruit anyone?

• May 27, 2017

Would have rated it higher but I did not like the way it ended. The movie left you on a cliff hanger trying to figure out what goes on after the dad leaves behind killing a cop and Jasmine the daughter of a cop and angel's girlfriend leaves with her mom out of state. I really like the way it was heading just wished i could of found out if jamine was pregnant or if the dad got out safely. And if the mother of angel really left or fought the system.

• Jun 19, 2015

amazing. heartfelt. acting. thank u for giving me a glimpse into the life.

amazing. heartfelt. acting. thank u for giving me a glimpse into the life.

• Dec 11, 2014

The horrors faced by Mexican illegals on the L.A. mean streets get a familiar indexing in this well-meaning but familiar ghetto melodrama.

• Mar 30, 2014

A drama that milllions of immigrants suffers

A drama that milllions of immigrants suffers

• Mar 28, 2014

The story gets lost in a cacophony of bad acting, rudimentary writing, crap direction, pathetic cinematography and ultimately ridiculous stereotyping of undocumented Latinos.

• Mar 03, 2014

Awesome movie, great acting!

Awesome movie, great acting!