Gremlins - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Gremlins Reviews

December 26, 2015
Gremlins is considered a Christmas's classic because of it original and refreshing story that is welcomed in this epoch, however if we think more about what could be made with a movie like this, we conclude that the suspense scenes could have been more thrilling and the narrative less predictable.
Classic sci fi from the iconic 80s/90s period
December 24, 2015
Qui dit Noel dit Gremlins. Tout simplement culte !
30 ans et toujours aussi bon a revoir.
December 23, 2015
Gremlins is one of those Christmas movies that while set Christmas isn't your traditional Christmas movie. Gremlins is a very fun, silly horror comedy movie. That acting is really good, there are some really funny moments and there's a couple of good horror moments. Gizmo is one of the cutest movie characters ever, however the gremlins the self are pretty fucked up and I love how they are just intent on causing mischief. There are a lot of great kills, especially the one with the stairlift. Gremlins is just a lot of fun, it's a great movie to watch and it's extremely entertaining. There a few problems, like I think the finale gets a bit overblown but this is a really good film. B+
December 21, 2015
Thirty years later, it's still probably the best Christmastime horror-comedy.

Grade: A
December 20, 2015
I must have seen this at least 10 times. Great fun.
December 18, 2015
18.01.2013,
15.12.2013,
21.12.2014,
18.12.2015
December 17, 2015
Gremlins is a fun and entertaining horror comedy that delivers laughs, entertainment, and scares. While it is slow, it's a pretty fun film from beginning to end.
December 16, 2015
This is a movie that I have fond memories of, having first seen it as a child. I thought that Chris Columbus, the writer, did a great job, and felt his absence in the much colder-toned sequel. Joe Dante did a superb job of directing, and I always saw this movie as fun. I think we all loved the moment when Mrs. Deagle gets her just desserts! It has some thrilling and gruesome moments, and the puppets are much more convincing than in the vastly inferior sequel.
½ December 11, 2015
one film where you cheer for the monsters!
December 5, 2015
A wacky horror-comedy-family film hybrid that works equally on all those fronts, making for one of the most outrageously entertaining movies to watch on Christmas - or any other time.
90%
A funny and entertaining family horror film for the holidays.

V: 72%
½ December 1, 2015
With a more comedic and thrilling direction than so much with horror elements, Gremlins is a fun and entertaining holiday classic with great visuals/puppetry usage and solid performances by Zach Galligan and Phoebe Cates.
½ December 1, 2015
This film is excellently written and directed and incredibly, over-the-top fun. In other words, a classic.
November 29, 2015
Like almost everything Spielberg is involved in, there's an uncomfortable glossy sheen that I've never liked. Though I've always felt that this movie falls just short of what it could have been it's still an anti-christmas classic with a lot to offer.
November 28, 2015
Between it's awesome puppetry and special effects, darkly-satirical flavor of comedy, and witty script Gremlins is a Christmas classic for those who don't mind a bit of darkness with their holiday cheer.
½ November 17, 2015
Didn't really like this film . It wasn't too good .
November 10, 2015
"Gremlins" es un entretenido film con una tierna mascota y un montón de antagonistas cuyos diseños animatrónicos son impresionantes hasta la fecha., pero no destaca por nada más.
November 7, 2015
This movie is great! Can't believe I waited so long to see this movie!