Reviews

• Oct 12, 2021

I hate product oriented movies with a passion and unfortunately this was one!

I hate product oriented movies with a passion and unfortunately this was one!

• Sep 14, 2021

beyond corny for a sequel! Zach galligan is a huge pussy ‼️

beyond corny for a sequel! Zach galligan is a huge pussy ‼️

• Jul 27, 2021

Fun sequel to a classic. Rare for a sequel to be nearly as good as the original. Really fun film.

• May 17, 2021

For my money, better than Gremlins 1 and Joe Dante's best. Charming, funny, dark and bizarre Christopher Lee is off the wall! I love the lead Gremlin and the faux English/Alan Whicker accent. So many sly little references; slapstick violence, smashed walls, explosions, green liquid and a little bit of romance. Oh – and musical numbers! Insanity and what's not to love?

• Apr 25, 2021

JUST WACKY IT'S JUST AWESOME FOR WHAT IT IS well there are other movies THIS IS A MUST SEE IF YOU WANT TO LAUGH GET THRILLED AND have a cute rush

• Apr 04, 2021

Oh man it stinks. It's just a pathetic extension attempt of the Gremlins.

Oh man it stinks. It's just a pathetic extension attempt of the Gremlins.

• Mar 07, 2021

Probably my favourite aspect of The New Batch is how it subverts audience expectations. Instead of trying to surpass what came before, Dante twists the sequel into being a self-aware parody. It surpasses the original in a lot of people's opinion. It certainly avoided the trap Ghostbusters II (1989) fell into the year before by trying to recreate the magic of another 1984 classic. Dante and screenwriter Charlie Haas (Matinee) knew that repeating the story would be tedious for audiences, so The New Batch eschewed formula to become something gloriously unique.

• Jan 24, 2021

This movie was super weird, unfocused, clumsy with its story, but unexpected, sort of in the same way as the Japanese horror film House. I'll admit, if you told me that the sequel to Gremlins featured a gremlin made out of vegetables or Hulk Hogan breaking the fourth wall to talk to the audience, I'd say the producers of the movie have lost their minds and would never do something so randomly insane.

• Dec 31, 2020

Não tem o mesmo charme do antecessor porém ainda é uma continuação divertida, despretensiosa e agradável. Poderia ser melhor? Sim, óbvio já que na intenção de ser debochado acaba sendo mais escroto do que engraçado Mais é ruim? NÃO!

• Dec 21, 2020

Loved the first film. This sequel does not deliver. Just bad jokes and sight gags. Bad comedy is boring.