Griffin and Phoenix Reviews

• Apr 07, 2017

This movie was incredible... very moving & emotional... if this doesn't get in you in your feelings then I don't know what to say. And Amanda Peet was phenomenal as Phoenix.

• Oct 28, 2015

Heartwrenchingly beautiful. Too sad to watch a second time, though.

Heartwrenchingly beautiful. Too sad to watch a second time, though.

• Feb 04, 2015

This movie tries to be upbeat but it's just depressing. There is no positive outcome. You know how it will end. I watched it because I like Dermot Mulroney.

• Jun 07, 2014

Great film that flows. Love Amanda Peet and Dermot Mulroney together.

Great film that flows. Love Amanda Peet and Dermot Mulroney together.

• Feb 11, 2014

WOW! This movie was incredible and indeed a very inspirational movie that teaches people to appreciate love and life itself?. I cant believe this movie never came to the theaters!

• Oct 19, 2013

Gentle and touching movie.

Gentle and touching movie.

• Jul 11, 2013

C. Griffin and Phoenix is charming, but mainly forgettable, thanks to its bad , cliched, and unoriginal script.

• Jun 22, 2013

História comovente, com sweet moments :)

História comovente, com sweet moments :)

• Jun 08, 2013

A lovely heartwarming story, so sweet!

A lovely heartwarming story, so sweet!

• Feb 06, 2013

This movie was pretty bad. I had some high hopes for it after reading a bunch of reviews and given that Peet is in it I thought hey it might not be too bad, boy was I wrong. There was zero chemistry between the two leads who spent 90% of the film kissing each other and 10% of the film dying and/or being sickly looking. I didn't believe the character's relationship - it wasn't developed enough and even though I love romance movies and how unrealistic they can be, this really had no grounding in reality like when she breaks out of the hospital I mean she's on death's door then she just gets up and walks out? Come on people! :) Anyway I can see from other people's reviews I'm a minority here but if I'm going to watch soppy romance movies there are certain benchmarks that must be met and none of them were with this film.