Grilled - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Grilled Reviews

September 12, 2011
I was on netflix when I seen this movie. It has Ray Romano & Kevin James so I thought it'd be like a family corny funny movie....BUT I WAS WRONG this is not a funny movie at all and I was shock to hear Ray Romano swear...but this movie is no good at all be sides Ray Romano getting a bj for a chick who use to be a dude HAHAHAHAHA (it's in the story she wasn't really a dude)

PASS
May 28, 2011
Simple comedy, with an interesting and unusual plot. In other words, uncliché.
May 15, 2011
Very funny and quirky little film with a very strong cast. Really enjoyable.
March 23, 2011
I'm not a huge fan of ether James or Romano, but they work well together. Most likely, to strange for most film goers.
½ March 16, 2011
Just a major shame, you have 2 of the top us comedy stars and u decide to put them in a film together with very few laughs? Its unbelievable really didnt they read the script or were they that desperate to work 2gether??
Here there 2 door to door sales men selling meat? wtf who get involved with some mob killings.Yep its as bad as it sounds only really burt reynolds turning up for a 5 minute cameo adds anything remotly funny to the film.
February 12, 2011
At Madison CW at 7pm!!!
½ January 8, 2011
What a weird topic! Meat sellers! for the 'gourmet' of the meat industry. Our two guys try awfully hard to get their last sale but it all seems to turn when Bill idiotically loses the one of the two leads! after some weird seduction they end up in the house of a mob guy. From there on it gets very intresting and pretty hilarious I think. The comparison of the mob with the meat industry, which comes up more than once or twice, is well put and actually awesome. i think Romano and James are a splendid duo for this! And when they get the idea they can actually still pull off the sale it's just amazing. Very impressive! Only the two henchmen and a boss who tries to take it all over stand in their way of making the sale. Cool fun little movie!
October 27, 2010
wanted more, but an overall meh.
September 26, 2010
It ended to suddenly, didn't like that. The movie was good, hilarious.

Dave: You don't give a shit!
Maurice: I give a lot of shit!
½ September 25, 2010
A hillarious Comedy with the funny Duo Kevin James & Ray Romano as Gourmet Meat Traders who cross the Front of Enemyed Gangsters (one of them is Burt Reynolds) they want to sell Meat to and Juliette Lewis as Dumb & Drunken Slut
September 25, 2010
The concept alone is descent. When you put to great comedic actors in a pretty awkward predicament you get average comedy. it's definitely got something to it, and a couple of quotable moments. It's possibly worth renting.
½ September 21, 2010
I catch this whenever its on tv. It amuses me, but I haven't a clue why. I think its hilarious.
September 20, 2010
Oh amateurs. These guys really get off with doing some crazy things without getting killed. I bet every day of their lives after that was just as exciting and life threatening.
½ July 9, 2010
Was an alright comedy but it coulda been better with the two guys in it.
July 4, 2010
I found this movie in the so-many-movies for so-many-dollars bin at my local Wal-Mart. What else could I expect?

I am a fan of both Romano and James, but this film really didn't live up to my expectations. Not that I had high expectations to begin with. With only a few tiny laughs, this film really does nothing for me. The only positive point I feel is that they didn't settle for dick-jokes. At least the two men had class.
July 3, 2010
Is it possible to call this horrible non-laughable mess a film? If it is, someone please explain it to me. Because I can't believe it one bit. Ray Romano and Kevin James really need to know better on what films to star in, because boy was I not happy with this film. I want those few hours of my life back!
May 27, 2010
This movie pissed me off. It had a good cast, but the script sucked. I expected more and the trailer looked good. It just didnt have anything very good about it. Ray and Kevin didnt seem to be the duo they could have been. Maybe improv would have helped.
½ May 17, 2010
The chemistry between Romano and James is great but the story just doesn't cut it. Making a movie about meat salesmen is hard to make interesting, this movie is prime example.
½ April 4, 2010
don't be fooled by the cast,not funny at all.