Grilled - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Grilled Reviews

½ January 25, 2010
Expected more from Romano and James.
January 23, 2010
A fast and funny dark comedy about meat salesmen who will do anything to make a sale. This film is totally underrated, I assume by people who were looking for another King of Queens Everybody Loves Raymond cross over episode. This is a fun little move which deserved a theatrical release and really deserves to be seen. To bad not many people seem to want to give it a break.
½ January 18, 2010
What a fucking pointless and unfunny film, why did they choose this script?
January 16, 2010
BORING!!!!! who in the world wants to watch a movie about meat sales men??? PLEASE!!
December 18, 2009
When I see that Ray Romano and Kevin James are starring in a movie, I do expect a comedy packed with jokes (although a lot of silly jokes), but this film lacks jokes and humor.
November 25, 2009
A fun filled movie not necessarily comedic genius but I will probably watch it again someday.
November 19, 2009
This movie just has a really good mood to it. Its a darker movie that has some really funny moments. This mostly comedic cast does an excellent job at making some very strange situations very funny and real. Kevin James and Ray Ramano are the two perfect people for this movie, just two regular guys who some how got in the middle of a really awful situation.

This is a movie that if seen in the wrong mood can destroy it, but if you watch this movie excpecting something just a little wierd and a little different, I think most people will be in for a pleasent surprise.
November 7, 2009
Für mich als Fan kein Flop, aber ich kann verstehn warum ers nicht bis ins Kino geschafft hat ^^
½ November 1, 2009
idk wat to rate it. not really funny yet i enjoy it. not the most inventive plot yet it hooks me. its got that strange cult hit feeling to it
½ October 29, 2009
This movie was BAD & not in a good way
½ September 10, 2009
Two salesman - Ray and Kevin. It is a watchable movie I think never heard of as it went straight to DVD's. But it was good. Both leads were good and supporting cast was exceptional.
½ August 6, 2009
horrible! saw it four years ago & the stench still lingers. door-to-door meat salesmen. sound funny? only time I almost laughed was when kj told Ray he was gonna punch him in the asshole.
½ August 1, 2009
it starred two young comedic talents. With a cameo from the man BURT REYNOLDS.

Movie was okay, except Jeremy Piven would have been a better choice than the mall cop.

Anyway it was okay for free.
½ July 28, 2009
felt like a tv movie of the week. Ray & Kevin have good cemistry but the material is poor.
½ July 21, 2009
Very very very very very disappointing. It was weird and wasnt funny. And it was weird.
June 27, 2009
Actually really good! Enjoyed it a lot :)
June 17, 2009
So it stars Ray Romano and Kevin James. It's a appearing on Comedy Central. All indications that this should be funny. Yet I rarely chuckled, and when Burt Reynolds showed up about half way through, I knew there was no hope.
April 17, 2009
Not my kind of movie but ok.
April 10, 2009
You all say this movie partly funny... mostly not? Were you not listening? Great movie. Almost every line is a joke... it just isn't flashy... that's all part of the humor. I love this movie!
March 28, 2009
I expected too much from this. I figured James and Romano would make a good team, but the movie seems to lack direction and funny moments. Just watch their tv shows where they are on eachothers shows in the same episodes, you get more form their characters.