Grilled - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Grilled Reviews

August 24, 2008
Actually, it was better than I expected, I mean... it wasn't a complete ****
½ August 18, 2008
Pretty good comedy team folks..... I enjoyed myself throughout!! :)
½ August 11, 2008
this movie was just completely pointless... Right up until the end credits I was just waiting for something of meaning to happen, even when things were happing I had absolutly no emotional connection to any of these characters.

When Michael Rapaport walked onto the scene I thought the movie was taking a turn for the better, he chose the wrong movie to walk into.

Despite having two of THE funniest comedians around, Ray Romano and Kevin James this movie is just so far beyond help.

Nothing Funny here folks, move along
½ August 8, 2008
When you can sell meat to gangsters that will kill you, you know you're a good salesman.
July 23, 2008
So it stars Ray Romano and Kevin James. It's a appearing on Comedy Central. All indications that this should be funny. Yet I rarely chuckled, and when Burt Reynolds showed up about half way through, I knew there was no hope.
July 21, 2008
Profoundly strange. These two guys are trying something different, for which I applaud them, but they mostly succeed in reconfirming the fact that they belong in family-friendly sitcoms.
July 13, 2008
Todella yllättävän hyvä..
July 3, 2008
Different type of characters for these two.
June 11, 2008
Boy, the 2 biggest 'stars' on TV and I've never even heard of this. These 2 pieces of crap suck so hard, that I hate anyone that watched their loser shows.
June 7, 2008
Not a very good premise for two AMAZING stand up comics.
½ June 3, 2008
not something I normaly check out but it had some funny parts it was ok
May 31, 2008
GRILLED is nothing original, but a hilarious at times comedy with numerous laugh out loud moments.
May 25, 2008
Not for vegetarians but this is very funny...having been in sales I know how important it is to get the customer to sign and this film had me squirming hilariously in my seat!
Will they ever shift that prime steak and those freezers!!!
May 23, 2008
Boring movie. I expected a lot better out of two very funny actors.
½ May 19, 2008
I've seen portions on comedy central. It's never been good enough to keep me from flipping the channel.
May 14, 2008
How do you waste the comic genius of Ray Romano and Kevin James?!?
½ May 12, 2008
This Movie Was BAD & Not In A Good Way
½ May 3, 2008
funnier than i thought it'd be.
May 2, 2008
No, pero que mal... el talento de Kevin James y Ray Romano desperdiciados en una historia burda, absurda.... y lo peor de todo, aburrida. Creo que quisieron ser muy originales... pero el intento no funciono.