Grilled - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Grilled Reviews

April 29, 2008
Had some hilarious one liners. I enjoy these actors, but this plot was so random.
½ April 20, 2008
it was quite a strange film, funny and quirky, but wierd at the same time.
½ April 12, 2008
boring at first...then was fine
April 7, 2008
Probably the best straight to video movie i've seen. Its pretty off beat and weird but its got some witty dialogue and low key comedy which i love. strange plot for a movie too but i definitely liked it.
March 27, 2008
not bad. kevin james is great... Ray Romano is alright.
March 26, 2008
Saw it on TV; it turns out I wasn't missing anything all this time,
March 21, 2008
Found this on tv the other day. It kinda caught me off guard. Interesting choice of film for these two tv celebs. Kept me interested. Kinda odd at times, it tends to be all over the place, sometimes its serious, sometimes its serious.
½ March 18, 2008
BAD! I can't believe I spent money on this movie. Big disappointment.
½ March 8, 2008
Sucked big time! Didn't these guys read the script before they committed?!
½ March 4, 2008
Not bad, but not a comedy. Or at least not funny.
March 4, 2008
A cool comedy with James and Romano. They do very well together. The stroy was a little over the top, but doine pretty well. I definately like Romano with a beard and long hair. Very funny flick.
March 4, 2008
i would rather stab myself in the nuts with a sharpened chopstick
March 1, 2008
just started to watch it and realised I've already seen it... not a good sign.
February 24, 2008
If you want to hate yourself for something you have recently done, watch the whole thing. Myself, only lasted 48min......I gave myself a high-five when I pressed the 'stop' button.
½ February 24, 2008
Boring script and boring efforts from the people in it. They didn't even use Sofia Vergara effectively, i.e. undressed or in a skimpy outfit. It felt like this movie never made up it's mind to what kind of movie it should be. Don't bother with this one.
February 8, 2008
I expected more but then again, why did I?
January 30, 2008
good somehow .... i got some few smiles watching this ...
January 28, 2008
o wow... this movie... where to start.. dont watch it, its just not that funny.. a few parts are mildly, but storyline is ridiculous and absurd
January 25, 2008
You can't have funny and serious and keep going back and forth with these two guys. I mean... it was okay, and funnier is some parts than most. I won't watch it again tho.