Grilled - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Grilled Reviews

January 18, 2008
best quote from a movie ever " you sonuvabitch! ill punch your asshole!'
January 17, 2008
I was very disappointed with this one. I expected Ray's acting to be poor but had high hopes for Kevin and potentially the colaboration of the two. The movie is just too flat.
½ January 14, 2008
First of al I hate these two guys. But we watched this movie because it was something we hadn't seen. There was one part that I actually laughed at and I don't even remember what it was now. I usually like movies that Juliette Lewis is in, but even she couldn't save this one.
½ January 11, 2008
This movie should have been very funny, why wasn't it?
January 11, 2008
I like Kevin James, can't understand why people like Ray Ramano (He sucks!), and think this movie looks like a piece of crap.
January 7, 2008
Ray Romano isn't funny and that other guy from his own lame TV show sucks, too. Two shitty boring comedians that aren't funny together in the same film, no thanks.
½ January 5, 2008
80 dakika gibi kisa sureli ve Ray Romano-Kevin James gibi iki komedyenin oynamasi nedeniyle izledim bu filmi. Film kara komedi tarzinda ve acikcasi bosta bir film. Bu ikiliden beklentigi tarzda herhangi bir espiri , eglenceli bir kare dahi yok filmde. Kapi kapi dondurulmus et satan iki arkadasin basina gelen talihsizlikler anlatiliyor. Filmin sonlarina dogru yasli kurt Burt Reynolds'ta karsimiza cikiyor. Onunda pek birsey kattigi soylemez. Sonuc olarak gereksiz,kotu bir senaryosu olan vasat bir film.
½ January 4, 2008
This movie isn't worth any awards, but it was entertaining. Some funny moments and interesting choices kept me from turning it off. Plus, I recognized that voice of the woman on the phone at the very beginning. Anyone watch House?
January 3, 2008
Simple start, a lot of convolution along the way, an ok ending. Not particularly great performances but it's an alright film.
December 16, 2007
Quite a funny film in a way - I expected a little more from these two but it was pretty good either way - I think it might just be their first stab at leading a movie. The plot was quite weak although if you have ever been through the desperation of being a salesman in need of that deal you will understand the lengths they are willing to go. The mob part of the story is a little to off the rails but I suppose it added the crazy factor to an otherwise dull idea. Apart from Juliette Lewis and Burt Reynolds both of which have bit parts the acting is performed by sitcom comedy actors and they come across pretty well. Its a mediocre film.
½ December 14, 2007
what the fuck....this is the biggest waste of comedic talent ever..
December 13, 2007
Very funny movie!!! I was quite surprised.... These two are made for each other!!
½ December 10, 2007
it was pretty funny, "I AM GONNA PUNCH YOU IN THE ASSHOLE" HAHAHA!
December 9, 2007
File under D for disappointing...
½ December 6, 2007
Dont expect much but eh wasent a total waste of my time
½ November 30, 2007
I'm glad I didn't pay anything t'watch this piece of monkey crap! What on Earth posessed Burt Reynolds to take a role?
½ November 29, 2007
It was alright alittle messed up for sure but had one or 2 funny parts in it but that was it
½ November 25, 2007
Comedy of a salesmans life...
November 22, 2007
I didn't want to watch Ray Romano on TV, I certainly don't want to sit through something longer
½ November 21, 2007
Truly awful film. I kept waiting for it to get better but it never did. The plot may have suited a 1/2 hour sitcom, but it just drags on and nothing much happens.

Then ending, which doesnâ??t have much to do with the rest of the movie, is a little confusing, but still manages to be more entertaining than the rest of the film put altogether.