Grilled - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Grilled Reviews

½ February 9, 2016
Solid movie with some laughs to be had. Kevin James and Ray Romano are enjoyable together (Preferably in a sitcom scenario) however 'Grilled' doesn't allow for their comedic chemistry to be fully released due to it's tedious at times script.
½ January 13, 2016
Grilled follows two salesmen, Kevin and Ray, try sell meat and meat freezers. They go door to door till they meet Sofia Vergara and here is the kicker she makes out with Ray Romano. Later in the movie we find out she was originally a man who had a sex change operation. In the end the boys make a deal with the mafia played by Burt Reynolds. The storyline is poor, the actors are as good as the action but overall it was not worth it.
December 28, 2015
Sinisterly meanders.
½ September 6, 2015
I thought it was good...fun...funny. Sure its liw budget. ....but good actors in unlikely roles. James and a Romano are definitely darker than I ever seen them. Sofia Vergara is slizzling. Juliet Lewis is classic. Its like a smoker movie with no weed in it.
½ July 17, 2015
I WOULDN'T CALL IT TOUGH TO CHEW,BUT IT'S NOT JUICY AND FLAVORFUL EITHER.LETS JUST SAY,I WOULDN'T ORDER[WATCH]IT A 2ND TIME-KIND OF WHAT WAS THAT?
June 3, 2014
Poor film but as its james early stuff all can be forgiven
½ May 16, 2014
Whenever I fall asleep during a movie, I won't write any review, however bad, until I go back and finish watching it. I was going to make an exception for this because it was so bad that I didn't want to punish myself this time, but I didn't. I will admit that it eventually got a little better, but a little better than horrid is still pretty bad. This is a prime example of a great cast wasted on a big ol' horse turd. Extra half star because...MEAT!
July 19, 2013
Despite the likeability of Romano and James, this film is simple unable to be funny.
December 9, 2012
Kevin James is funny as always, but that is not enough to save this film.
½ December 6, 2012
Not as bad as I expected. It was a pleasant surprise to watch Ray Romano and Kevin James play slightly different roles to which we are all accustomed, plus the story is quite engaging.
½ November 6, 2012
don't be fooled by the cast,not funny at all.
September 20, 2012
I was on netflix when I seen this movie. It has Ray Romano & Kevin James so I thought it'd be like a family corny funny movie....BUT I WAS WRONG this is not a funny movie at all and I was shock to hear Ray Romano swear...but this movie is no good at all be sides Ray Romano getting a bj for a chick who use to be a dude HAHAHAHAHA (it's in the story she wasn't really a dude)

PASS
September 12, 2012
Hillarious! Ramano like you wouldn't expect. See this!
July 2, 2012
Not as funny as i had hoped.
April 28, 2012
I love Ray Romano and Kevin James and while they give good performances here, this movie just isn't very funny and boring. It seemed very pointless and i'm still wondering why exactly this movie was even made. It's a shame to see two good talents go to waste in a film like this.
½ April 16, 2012
Very very very very stupid movie.
And it wasn't one of those good stupid moves either.
It was not funny at all, and the plot was bad!
½ January 1, 2012
Ray Romano, Kevin James and Juliet Lewis and it is still flat. An early role for Sofia Vergara from Modern Family playing a post-op transsexual makes it vaguely interesting.
November 15, 2011
This movie pissed me off. It had a good cast, but the script sucked. I expected more and the trailer looked good. It just didnt have anything very good about it. Ray and Kevin didnt seem to be the duo they could have been. Maybe improv would have helped.