Grizzly Mountain Reviews

• Feb 16, 2009

love grizzley adams! i remeber watching the series every week! Do you ?

love grizzley adams! i remeber watching the series every week! Do you ?

• Jun 15, 2008

Ive been a fan of Mr.Grizzly Adams aka Dan Haggerty since I was a child watching Grizzly Adams

• Apr 04, 2008

Dan Haggerty looks like a turdy version of Mel McDaniels. "Heaven help us, baby's got her blue jeans on. Down on the corner. Ooh ooh. By the traffic light. Ooh ooh..."

• Feb 09, 2008

• Oct 23, 2007

THE ORIGINAL BEARDED MAN ON THE TELLY BOX

THE ORIGINAL BEARDED MAN ON THE TELLY BOX

• Sep 02, 2007

I loved it! Definite family film. Jay Tavare is silly Tukayoo, good acting, adorable bear cub. Just loveable characters and quite an adventure for the youth who tries to take the cub to the past where he would be safe through Grizzly Mountain. Worth watching again.

• Jul 26, 2007