Gross Anatomy - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Gross Anatomy Reviews

July 27, 2009
I like this flick. Its comical and dramatic all in one.
May 15, 2009
I wonder if anyone in history has ever excitedly proclaimed "Hey gang! The new Matthew Modine movie's out!" With nothing notably good or bad going for it, "Gross Anatomy" may be the gold standard by which all two-star movies should be judged.
January 7, 2009
i saw just a little bit of it...it was awful
November 19, 2008
Saw this as A Cut Above and it was ok as medical rom-com/drama goes.
September 14, 2008
When I originally first viewed this film year ago, it struck me to be quite morbid, a bit frightening with a twinge of sarcasm. Ironically year later, I find myself suffering with the very same disease Christine Lahti's charactor suffers with and dies from (Systemic Lupus). As a fully developed adult now, I can see the inner meaning of this flick and if you too enjoy venturing into the unknown waters of cinematic wonders....then this is definitely a film to add to your collection. It is most meaningful to me now. You will likely enjoy the abstract contrast of each charactor as they interact and find yourself tranformed into somebody else's life experience. A definite must see!
½ July 19, 2008
Matthew Modine...watch Full Metal Jacket and leave it at that.
June 30, 2008
I really dig this flick. It was interesting to see first year med students & a glimpse of what they go through. Modine was convincing & fun to watch.
June 22, 2008
Entertaining meet-cute romcom starring Matthew Modine and the underrated Daphne Zuniga. Standard story of a young man's search for place in the world, typical trials and tribulations. Yet this movie has an emotional depth and charm that's usually missing from these flicks, and the leads do more than mug for the camera. Solid acting, script makes this a solid recommendation for those looking for a few laughs and an interesting romance.
May 28, 2008
I love Matthew Modine!
May 15, 2008
Esta película trata de un estudiante de medicina mediocre que tiene potencial para ser brillante , sin embargo no sabe lo que quiere, pero todo eso cambiará gracias a las vivencias en el transcurso del primer año.
La película enfoca el punto de que a los estudiantes de medicina se les pide demasiado, olvidando que son solo humanos; se les pide que sean robots, olvidando la humanidad, que es lo que convierte a un doctor en un sanador.
May 12, 2008
Yeah That Movie "Barf"
½ April 19, 2008
gratuitous? careless? free willing? sensitive? potential? lovable? instinctive? integrity? admirer? passionate?....
½ March 17, 2008
Advertised as a comedy, this is one annoying melodrama.
January 9, 2008
LOVED this movie. Saw it in the theater and laughed (and cried). Later, in med school, I would quote lines (esp. from Dr. Banumbra) in my anatomy class. Wish I could find the soundtrack on CD but no luck. If you know of a way to get a CD, message me.
January 8, 2008
A nice little movie. Modine is a good actor, and he carries this all the way I feel. Great movie on a lazy Sunday or whenever you need a reason to eat popcorn :)
December 29, 2007
Good, but kind of forgettable.
December 25, 2007
very enjoyable romance movie
December 18, 2007
Great movie, after vision quest you have to love Modine! Grey's can die!
December 4, 2007
...and for like a week I wanted to be a doctor.
December 4, 2007
Birth place of the bold type method of studying. This is what got me through college