Group Reviews

• Jun 29, 2015

A interestingly mundane 90min consisting of nine women including a therapist, with each 'patient' having unequal sharing time with the group. It's safe to say the proportion of extroverts to introverts is 1:1. The awkward cacophony of voices, morals and lifestyles is felt almost immediately as the first session is more or less incessant bickering over queer lifestyle. Needless to say, the bigot & the Christian tag-team against the lesbian & the amputee whose beau is going thru a F to M transition. If this is anything like reality, I think I'm okay with my depression & generalized anxiety; god forbid if any of them were to start crying, the room fell all but silent with the weeping, unstable character completely exposed with no empathy or sympathy whatsoever.

• Jan 30, 2009

LOVED the music! And Tom Wilkinson is exceptional as always.

LOVED the music! And Tom Wilkinson is exceptional as always.

• Jan 16, 2009

While the subject's appeal is limited and the film's 106-minute running time excessive, viewers who do respond to the pic will find it raw, real and cathartic.