Growing Out - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Growing Out Reviews

August 10, 2009
Acting just sucks. The idea isn't crap and the filming isn't bad but the acting is just so bad you can't watch it.
½ June 17, 2009
tis movie sucked, was completely boring; when I read what it was about I thought okay this sounds like it might be funny...but it ended up being worse than Idle Hands....it had no up beat to it the characters were drab and had no acting abilities ...ugh I wouldn't wish this upon anyone
April 16, 2009
Amazingly boring and weird.
March 23, 2009
kind of boring, and nothing really great about it.
½ March 22, 2009
Fucking bizarre!
Nice songs.
March 18, 2009
don't you hate movies that get you interested and then totally crap the bed? well here you go. a film with absolutely zero point, no conclusion, and a vague pseudo attempt at being a folk musical.
March 18, 2009
This is a very inspiring film. It shows that a film with next to no budget can still be amazing. This film seemed to be made just to have some fun, and it includes the audience on that fun as well. If there was a sountrack cd to this film, I would be one of the firsts to purchase it.

I am a little thrown off with the Evil Dead esque artwork surrounding the film though.

Even still I am looking forward to seeing more from the Ratliffs.
March 18, 2009
This is basically a modern twist on The Little Shop of Horrors. Instead of some foot tapping rock n roll, the film is accompanied by some pretty cool acoustic tunes. I didn't find this to be laugh out loud comedy, but it did have a few bits for you smile. Its more of a dark comedy, cos its a bit strange, bordering on mild drama. Worth watching once I'd say.
March 17, 2009
While the premise had potential, a hand growing out of the floor in the basement, the film got old fast. I was expecting something twisted, something warped, but ultimately there was no payout. I believe this to be the worst soundtrack for a flick I've ever heard, by the end, the last few minutes of the film, I had to fast forward through the last musical number for fear that I'd have to kill myself to escape the horror. Not worth the time invested to watch it.
March 13, 2009
Silly movie Boring !!!!!
January 26, 2009
Sounds quite strange from write up on this, but might be worth seeing. Be interested to read any reviews on this one.
January 25, 2009
Looks creepy, I like it!
January 25, 2009
Looks kind of horrible, but also intriguing.
January 24, 2009
I don't know why I want to see it, but it looks strange enough that it might be good. Then again it might be sooooo strange that it will do my head in!
January 24, 2009
aren't we over this stuff already??
am not that interested
January 24, 2009
LOVED IT! A twisted romance movie with comedy, horror, fantasy and musical all mixed in. It was so good to see something fresh and honest. Brilliant!
January 23, 2009