Grown Ups - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Grown Ups Reviews

July 16, 2016
one of the best films I've ever seen. well worth the watch if you're into stupid humour!
½ July 11, 2016
3.0/10
With a cast this talented the movie would have to be great, right? No, Grown Ups is a film with very few laughs and no real sense of emotion. Adam Sandler should have made this movie 15 years ago when these guys were still hilarious. Now it goes into the trash pile of other disastrous comedies of the past few years.
July 6, 2016
Much funnier than given to its credit.
June 25, 2016
Kids dont know the fun of chutes and laters , they text and play video games so Sandler and the gang take the youngins to the old stomping grounds. Eatting some kfc chicken and checking out david spades hot daughter while we all laugh together
June 20, 2016
I'm a pretty big Sandler fan, and even I don't like this. There's only a handful of laughs, and most are some ongoing jokes, which I really love in movies. And it's too long. But the story and family aspect are both actually decent, and the message behind it is great! The direction is awful. Dennis Dugan is a majority stinker director.
½ June 15, 2016
Some of the most bland cinematography and acting I've ever seen. Its just a bunch of assholes on holiday with the occasional confusingly awful dialogue and comedy
½ June 13, 2016
Grown Ups is an amazing comedy movie. It brings all the classic funny actors. (Adam Sandler, Kevin James, Chris Rock, David Spade, and Rob Schneider) This movie is perfect for your family even though it's rated PG-13 for some sexual content and some bad language. However, this movie is great overall and I would very much suggest you see it.
½ April 24, 2016
A laugh out loud comedy. I personally think that it was underrated, but critics usually don't like Adam Sandler movies. 70%
April 16, 2016
My favorite comedy movie. It's so natural, as if you were watching a recording of a group of friends on a holiday.
It's a casual movie, nice and comedy walks as if it was not purposeful, as if it were a screenplay. I do not understand the negative reviews, it seems that the people schism with Adam Sandler and Kevin James.
Anyway, the two do not like so much, but this film is wonderful, I do not get tired of seeing ever.
April 6, 2016
I don't see why critics hate this movie. Grown ups is a funny film with quality banter and loveable characters. Sure some gags aren't funny and may be uncomfortable to watch but do the most part I enjoyed this movie. The moral I do think feels tacked on but it is still fun in itself to watch these wacky characters have fun at water parks and playing basketball ect...
½ March 21, 2016
If I could give it zero stars I would........
March 6, 2016
Extra! Extra! Read all about it! Sandler's sold out! The once great comedy actor has gone from the heights of the entertainment world with classic movies and being an iconic member of the Saturday Night Live cast, reduced to starring in the visually unappealing, comically terrible, bad acted mess that all conglomerates in this wasteland.
March 6, 2016
Love this movie. Great family movie that is really acceptable for younger kids. Sandler gets ripped for how far his comedies have dropped, but he does a good job blending his humor with family friendly movies now.
½ February 29, 2016
Don't watch this. Seriously don't. Every scene is only used to set up more stupid jokes.Classic fart jokes, Classic stupid comedy that made Adam Sandler the movie disease that he is.
February 27, 2016
This is just not good.
February 21, 2016
BEST. MOVIE. EVER. I simply would have reccomended it to everyonce. Hilarious and never a dull moment!!!!!
February 12, 2016
While it has its moments, this movie is ultimately an unfunny effort from an Adam Sandler who is simply trying to make some extra pocket cash.
February 7, 2016
I think Adam sander and Kevin James do good in movies but this movie was inappropriate with humor
½ February 6, 2016
.,,,,,,,,,,,,¢,,,,,,,,,,,,,¦,,,,,,,,,,,,¢,,,,,,,,,,,,,¦,,,,,,,,,,,,¢,,,,,,,,,,,,,¦Ebola,,,,,,,,,,¢,,,,,,,,,,,¦,,,,,,,,,,¢,,,,,,,,,,,¦,,,,,,,,,,¢,,,,,,,,,,,¦,,,,,,,,,,¢,,,,,,,,,,,¦,,,,,,,,,¢,,,,,,,,,,¦,,,,,,,,,¢,,,,,,,,,,¦,,,,,,,,¢,,,,,,,,,¦,,,,,,,,¢,,,,,,,,,¦,,,,,,,¢,,,,,,,,¦,,,,,,¢,,,,,,,¦,,,,,¢,,,,,,¦,,,,¢,,,,,¦,,,,¢,,,,,¦,,,¢,,,,¦,,¢,,,¦,¢,,¦,â¦
January 27, 2016
To me, this movie could be really good or really bad. I love all these actors so I'm hoping that it is good but it could turn out to just to be stupid.