Grown Ups - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Grown Ups Reviews

September 5, 2016
I don't understand all the flack this film gets. A lot funnier than most of the comedies that come out nowadays
September 5, 2016
Kevin James is about as hilarious as Dane Cook, and I'm being nice about that!
½ September 2, 2016
the soundtrack was the best thing about it......and the girls playing Rob's two hot as f*** daughters.....otherwise meh
½ August 28, 2016
Who wrote the script for this lazy ass of a film?
August 27, 2016
Great group of characters but not good directing
August 15, 2016
Brilliant film to watch
jamrcla
July 30, 2016
Ok film same thing over and over again Now though, No real plot but it's funny in places.
½ July 25, 2016
I don't know why it's called grown ups, It should be called Adam Sandler Kevin James Chris Rock David Spade and Rob Schneider's Behaviour. I hate this film because Adam Sandler can't act, Kevin James is getting worse, Chris Rock isn't really funny, Even Robin Williams is funnier than this, Even a kid who talks about farting is funnier than them two. They're That Bad! This is not the worst comedy ever but it was insanely stupid. It's Funny but again, Comedies have bad stories, You might wanna skip it.

Score: 3/10
July 24, 2016
Adam Sandler is so funny
July 23, 2016
Grown-Ups is an atrocity, a movie that makes you want to sterilize Adam Sandler and all of Hollywood. 0/4
July 17, 2016
Although (embarrassingly enough to admit) somewhat entertaining, Grown Ups does not qualify as a comedy film. The only thing about Grown Ups which is even remotely reminiscent of comedy is how laughably bad it is.
July 16, 2016
one of the best films I've ever seen. well worth the watch if you're into stupid humour!
½ July 11, 2016
3.0/10
With a cast this talented the movie would have to be great, right? No, Grown Ups is a film with very few laughs and no real sense of emotion. Adam Sandler should have made this movie 15 years ago when these guys were still hilarious. Now it goes into the trash pile of other disastrous comedies of the past few years.
July 6, 2016
Much funnier than given to its credit.
June 25, 2016
Kids dont know the fun of chutes and laters , they text and play video games so Sandler and the gang take the youngins to the old stomping grounds. Eatting some kfc chicken and checking out david spades hot daughter while we all laugh together
June 20, 2016
I'm a pretty big Sandler fan, and even I don't like this. There's only a handful of laughs, and most are some ongoing jokes, which I really love in movies. And it's too long. But the story and family aspect are both actually decent, and the message behind it is great! The direction is awful. Dennis Dugan is a majority stinker director.
½ June 15, 2016
Some of the most bland cinematography and acting I've ever seen. Its just a bunch of assholes on holiday with the occasional confusingly awful dialogue and comedy
½ June 13, 2016
Grown Ups is an amazing comedy movie. It brings all the classic funny actors. (Adam Sandler, Kevin James, Chris Rock, David Spade, and Rob Schneider) This movie is perfect for your family even though it's rated PG-13 for some sexual content and some bad language. However, this movie is great overall and I would very much suggest you see it.
½ April 24, 2016
A laugh out loud comedy. I personally think that it was underrated, but critics usually don't like Adam Sandler movies. 70%
April 16, 2016
My favorite comedy movie. It's so natural, as if you were watching a recording of a group of friends on a holiday.
It's a casual movie, nice and comedy walks as if it was not purposeful, as if it were a screenplay. I do not understand the negative reviews, it seems that the people schism with Adam Sandler and Kevin James.
Anyway, the two do not like so much, but this film is wonderful, I do not get tired of seeing ever.