Grown Ups - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Grown Ups Reviews

½ February 29, 2016
Don't watch this. Seriously don't. Every scene is only used to set up more stupid jokes.Classic fart jokes, Classic stupid comedy that made Adam Sandler the movie disease that he is.
February 27, 2016
This is just not good.
February 21, 2016
BEST. MOVIE. EVER. I simply would have reccomended it to everyonce. Hilarious and never a dull moment!!!!!
February 12, 2016
While it has its moments, this movie is ultimately an unfunny effort from an Adam Sandler who is simply trying to make some extra pocket cash.
February 7, 2016
I think Adam sander and Kevin James do good in movies but this movie was inappropriate with humor
½ February 6, 2016
.,,,,,,,,,,,,¢,,,,,,,,,,,,,¦,,,,,,,,,,,,¢,,,,,,,,,,,,,¦,,,,,,,,,,,,¢,,,,,,,,,,,,,¦Ebola,,,,,,,,,,¢,,,,,,,,,,,¦,,,,,,,,,,¢,,,,,,,,,,,¦,,,,,,,,,,¢,,,,,,,,,,,¦,,,,,,,,,,¢,,,,,,,,,,,¦,,,,,,,,,¢,,,,,,,,,,¦,,,,,,,,,¢,,,,,,,,,,¦,,,,,,,,¢,,,,,,,,,¦,,,,,,,,¢,,,,,,,,,¦,,,,,,,¢,,,,,,,,¦,,,,,,¢,,,,,,,¦,,,,,¢,,,,,,¦,,,,¢,,,,,¦,,,,¢,,,,,¦,,,¢,,,,¦,,¢,,,¦,¢,,¦,â¦
January 27, 2016
To me, this movie could be really good or really bad. I love all these actors so I'm hoping that it is good but it could turn out to just to be stupid.
January 16, 2016
Adam Sandler's Star status: D+
January 7, 2016
Thought this movie was hilarious and very fun to watch.
January 3, 2016
Pretty funny. Liked it.
½ December 31, 2015
Decent horny family summer movie. Some jokes more cringy and creepy than others but the whole stands up. It's a film that looks like so many I saw as kid though. They just go a bit further nowaday.
½ December 31, 2015
December 22, 2015
I'm not gonna lie, I (kind of) liked it.
½ December 20, 2015
Honestly the only post-Gilmore sandler film I can watch, and I actually enjoy it!
December 17, 2015
I have watched this movie several times. Every time I laugh at the goofballs. I respect Adam for both his comedy and his thoughtfulness to bring his friends along for his crazy rides. If only we all could have fun with our friends doing what we love.
½ December 6, 2015
All this talent, it's GOT to be funny, right? Nope.
Like watching someone pay bills online.
Yes, THAT unfunny..
Only for die-hard fans.
Amiable yes. But lame.
Lame and labored, w extra boring sauce.
The cute kids keep it friendly tho - add half a star.
We all want to like this.
Great talent wasted on ppl phoning it in. The script is missing the funny and the jokes.

Something to fall asleep to on a lazy afternoon.

2.5 out of 5
½ December 6, 2015
Boring, unfunny, just plain terrible
½ December 3, 2015
Ever since 2002 Adam Sandler has been making terrible movies. I thought grown ups was going to be a major comeback. Then it was a childish movie that should of been a wake up call for Adam. It wasn't
December 3, 2015
Pelciula palomera que se me hizo bastante divertida para aquellos que aun conservamos amistades de a niez entendemos lo pesado que podemos llegar a ser y convertirnos como nios cuando nos volvemos a ver ahora 30 aos despues.
This is a good movie to pass the time but if you keep your childhood friends you can compehend this kind of movie. it's very funny.
½ November 28, 2015
Juvenile yet heart warming flick that is saved by the ensemble cast (that is, its not all about Adam Sandler's character). Youngsters will love it.