Grown Ups 2 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Grown Ups 2 Reviews

½ June 7, 2016
i literally cried during this movie. it sucked so bad my best friend had to use the bathroom every 3 minutes during this movie.
June 3, 2016
horrible performance by Adam Sandler and Salma Hayek
½ June 2, 2016
One of the worst movies I've ever seen. What a waste of time and money
May 30, 2016
This movie was awful! The humor was so awful that it made me laugh. It was so cheesy I could barely watch. Stupid movie
May 29, 2016
Sandler movies are hit or miss with me. This is a sure miss. The first movie had something this one lacks - humor. This is just the same jokes from the first one told in a tired and annoying way. The ladies, some of the best characters in the first movie, were shortchanged here to the point of insignificance. Waste of time comedy. BTW, where was Rob Schneider?
May 23, 2016
love grown ups 2 and one its my fav comedy also Alex sandal is my favrote
May 12, 2016
wtf is this Pease of ####
May 11, 2016
The humor was descent but with no story and the jokes most of the time falling flat this pg-13 rated comedy made by Adam Sandler is one of the worst films ever made
May 2, 2016
It's not as funny as the first one.
April 26, 2016
It was still pretty funny, a few loose scenes that didn't have much meaning but it was all funny. Sandler and his mates doing what they want, what a life!
April 23, 2016
This was pretty funny...! I surprisingly liked this movie...!
April 20, 2016
no where near as good as first one!
½ April 4, 2016
Grown Ups 2 should not have been made because the first movie wasn't good, but this movie is just so darn funny. The script isn't smart and uses jokes that we've heard before, but I say who cares, this is a guilty pleasure and can be enjoyed if you're immature, like me.
March 27, 2016
Honestly I only half watched this. Usual Adam Sandler crapfest. If you've seen any in the last ten years, you will know exactly what to expect and how far to lower your expectations.
March 16, 2016
I only watched this because of the 'Worst Idea Of All Time' podcast.
March 6, 2016
Not as funny as the first, but still enjoyable. Some of it was a little over the top (deer urine), but all in all, pretty enjoyable.
½ February 21, 2016
'Grown Ups 2' has to be one of the worst movies I've ever seen. It is legitimately just bad. The entire film is not funny, stale, and extremely boring. The lack of creativity from Sandler is disappointing and the movie is hard to get through. I am one of the few that actually enjoyed the first installment, but this is just awful. I think I have made my point clear. Save yourself and don't waste your time.
February 16, 2016
It was pretty funny and the final fight scene was awesome!
February 14, 2016
Funny stuff.....funny stuff....
February 9, 2016
If you like Adam Sandler movies you might like this it's a funny movie that made me laugh