Grown Ups 2 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Grown Ups 2 Reviews

½ August 20, 2016
In certain ways, Grown ups 2 makes you laugh with its nasty jokes, but the story is completely absent in this lazy film.
August 8, 2016
While still subject to being crapped on just because it has the name Adam Sandler in it, Grown Ups 2 still remains a reasonably entertaining diversion for Happy Madison fans (including me).
August 2, 2016
i just like adam sandler movies.
jamrcla
½ July 30, 2016
Didn't expect much after reading the usual poor reviews for a Sandler film but I did enjoy it, Like number one there's no real plot the film just plods along with some silly yet funny gags some old some new, Nothing really new Sandler fans will enjoy and a good way to spend an hour and a half, Give it a chance.
½ July 25, 2016
No Funny Movies are good these days
And What Makes Me Even More Angry Is Adam Sandler is still acting in movies,
The First Time I saw this movie is in the cinema with the school and we had a good time, It's Funny But What Happened?
There wasn't really a story,
There was 3 of year old acting,
And There was too many bad humour.
Dennis Dugan should be ashamed of himself that he made this film.

Score: 2.5/10
July 24, 2016
Adam Sandler on point!
July 10, 2016
This is one of those films that you know damn well that it's straight-up stupid ass hell, but you can't help but to admit that it's a chill movie that helps you destroy your bad moods.
July 9, 2016
Starts with piss and ends with a fart, yup that's pretty much it.
July 2, 2016
This is a disappointment at so many levels there's no way to describe how bad this movie is and how weak the story really becomes
July 1, 2016
Adam Sandler is by far one of the best movie comedians ever
½ June 24, 2016
Has to be one of the worst sequels, if not the worst comedy film ever! Do not watch this more than once. It's just not worth it.
June 20, 2016
For me, this movie replaces the good stuff from the last movie with more laughs. But not good ones. This movie is "so bad it's funny." It's also kind of a guilty pleasure of mine. It's only a minute shorter than the first one, but it goes by so fast!
½ June 13, 2016
Grown Ups 2 is just as good as the first Grown Ups. Their are way more laughs and more fun. I would suggest this movie.
½ June 7, 2016
i literally cried during this movie. it sucked so bad my best friend had to use the bathroom every 3 minutes during this movie.
June 3, 2016
horrible performance by Adam Sandler and Salma Hayek
½ June 2, 2016
One of the worst movies I've ever seen. What a waste of time and money
May 30, 2016
This movie was awful! The humor was so awful that it made me laugh. It was so cheesy I could barely watch. Stupid movie
May 29, 2016
Sandler movies are hit or miss with me. This is a sure miss. The first movie had something this one lacks - humor. This is just the same jokes from the first one told in a tired and annoying way. The ladies, some of the best characters in the first movie, were shortchanged here to the point of insignificance. Waste of time comedy. BTW, where was Rob Schneider?
May 23, 2016