Grown Ups 2 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Grown Ups 2 Reviews

July 10, 2016
This is one of those films that you know damn well that it's straight-up stupid ass hell, but you can't help but to admit that it's a chill movie that helps you destroy your bad moods.
July 9, 2016
Starts with piss and ends with a fart, yup that's pretty much it.
July 2, 2016
This is a disappointment at so many levels there's no way to describe how bad this movie is and how weak the story really becomes
July 1, 2016
Adam Sandler is by far one of the best movie comedians ever
½ June 24, 2016
Has to be one of the worst sequels, if not the worst comedy film ever! Do not watch this more than once. It's just not worth it.
June 20, 2016
For me, this movie replaces the good stuff from the last movie with more laughs. But not good ones. This movie is "so bad it's funny." It's also kind of a guilty pleasure of mine. It's only a minute shorter than the first one, but it goes by so fast!
½ June 13, 2016
Grown Ups 2 is just as good as the first Grown Ups. Their are way more laughs and more fun. I would suggest this movie.
½ June 7, 2016
i literally cried during this movie. it sucked so bad my best friend had to use the bathroom every 3 minutes during this movie.
June 3, 2016
horrible performance by Adam Sandler and Salma Hayek
½ June 2, 2016
One of the worst movies I've ever seen. What a waste of time and money
May 30, 2016
This movie was awful! The humor was so awful that it made me laugh. It was so cheesy I could barely watch. Stupid movie
May 29, 2016
Sandler movies are hit or miss with me. This is a sure miss. The first movie had something this one lacks - humor. This is just the same jokes from the first one told in a tired and annoying way. The ladies, some of the best characters in the first movie, were shortchanged here to the point of insignificance. Waste of time comedy. BTW, where was Rob Schneider?
May 23, 2016
love grown ups 2 and one its my fav comedy also Alex sandal is my favrote
May 12, 2016
wtf is this Pease of ####
May 11, 2016
The humor was descent but with no story and the jokes most of the time falling flat this pg-13 rated comedy made by Adam Sandler is one of the worst films ever made
May 2, 2016
It's not as funny as the first one.
April 26, 2016
It was still pretty funny, a few loose scenes that didn't have much meaning but it was all funny. Sandler and his mates doing what they want, what a life!
April 20, 2016
no where near as good as first one!
½ April 4, 2016
Grown Ups 2 should not have been made because the first movie wasn't good, but this movie is just so darn funny. The script isn't smart and uses jokes that we've heard before, but I say who cares, this is a guilty pleasure and can be enjoyed if you're immature, like me.
March 27, 2016
Honestly I only half watched this. Usual Adam Sandler crapfest. If you've seen any in the last ten years, you will know exactly what to expect and how far to lower your expectations.