Grown Ups 2 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Grown Ups 2 Reviews

March 16, 2016
I only watched this because of the 'Worst Idea Of All Time' podcast.
March 6, 2016
Not as funny as the first, but still enjoyable. Some of it was a little over the top (deer urine), but all in all, pretty enjoyable.
½ February 21, 2016
'Grown Ups 2' has to be one of the worst movies I've ever seen. It is legitimately just bad. The entire film is not funny, stale, and extremely boring. The lack of creativity from Sandler is disappointing and the movie is hard to get through. I am one of the few that actually enjoyed the first installment, but this is just awful. I think I have made my point clear. Save yourself and don't waste your time.
February 16, 2016
It was pretty funny and the final fight scene was awesome!
February 14, 2016
Funny stuff.....funny stuff....
February 9, 2016
If you like Adam Sandler movies you might like this it's a funny movie that made me laugh
February 6, 2016
,¢,,¦¢,¦â¦
½ February 4, 2016
THIS IS THE BEST MOVIE EVER
February 3, 2016
I love this movie. It was a good sequel and not all sequels are good.
This movie was funny and it was an awesome family movie.
January 31, 2016
kids love these movies and good family fun!!
½ January 31, 2016
The original was better
January 25, 2016
Adam Sandler is back, and he gives Grown Ups 2 the intolerance he delivers in his incapable films.
½ January 17, 2016
I gave it a half a star because it was so totally bad it was actually slightly entertaining to watch and see what else lame they could do.
January 17, 2016
Omg! I'd watch any movie with Taylor Lautner!
January 17, 2016
Can't wait for this!!
January 16, 2016
This is the worst movie I've ever seen. Many of my friends know that about me because I'm very public with that. It's an embarrassment that this film was even made. Not funny, with no redeeming value, a terrible, terrible, film.
January 10, 2016
Sandler, Rock, Spade and James get together and send ripples through the history of art house cinema guided by outspoken director Dennis Dugan who once again provides enough symbolism through comedy to entertain the masses. This may be the most important event of the century.
January 8, 2016
Astonishingly awful beyond salvation.
January 5, 2016
Not a necessary sequel but Adam Sandler brand of comedy somehow works for me. This time round there's no Rob Schneider. Adam and family move back to the town he grew up in. Adam teach his elder son to date his dream girl. Kevin James and Maria Bello son math is very bad but they don't want to spoil his confidence. Nick Swardson is a school bus driver going through divorce and is a mess himself. David Spade big tough son Alexander Ludwig is here to visit and he intimidate him. When they are together at the mart, Adam boast he can beat up his childhood bully. Going to his daughter ballet recital, the guys are actually having a good time looking at the sexy teacher April Rose. Turns out Steve Austin is her boyfriend, the bully of Adam in childhood. Shaq O'Neal is also funny as a police. Alexander and the son of Adam and Chris Rock go to a secret but popular closed site where college kids hang out. The adults bring Kevin to the same place and dare him to conquer his fear and jump off the cliff. Taylor Lautner the frat boy and gang bully them and they jump down naked. Alexander destroy the frat boys house and was caught by police. Adam teach his 2nd son football and accidentally broke his leg. Adam hold a party (80s theme) at his house. The eldest son work in a ice cream shop and he use the chance to score a date with hot babe Halston Sage. At the party, Kevin realize his son can play the piano so well. When the speakers cable is detach, the crowd hear Chris daughter singing and everyone likes it. Seeing his son getting bully constantly, Adam decide to confront Steve at the party. Steve know he is doing it for his son and decide to play along and be weak and apologize to Adam. April praise Steve did the manliest thing ever. The frat boys arrive to fight. Alexander says he did it. Taylor is just not accepting the fact the area is a place popular to the towns folk who grew up there. Its a all out battle between the frat and the folks. Taylor kick the shit out of Adam. His daughter give him the soft toy and it attract the deer to charge at him. The frat boys retreats. Salma says she is pregnant and Adam is delighted eventually.
½ January 3, 2016
This sequel was completely unnecessary, the original while mostly low brow was often humorous, this time around the jokes are often forced and the story never really culminates to much of anything. One exception is Tayler Lautner as a mentally challenged frat boy. He does dumb well.