Grown Ups 2 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Grown Ups 2 Reviews

May 12, 2016
wtf is this Pease of ####
May 11, 2016
The humor was descent but with no story and the jokes most of the time falling flat this pg-13 rated comedy made by Adam Sandler is one of the worst films ever made
May 2, 2016
It's not as funny as the first one.
April 26, 2016
It was still pretty funny, a few loose scenes that didn't have much meaning but it was all funny. Sandler and his mates doing what they want, what a life!
April 20, 2016
no where near as good as first one!
½ April 4, 2016
Grown Ups 2 should not have been made because the first movie wasn't good, but this movie is just so darn funny. The script isn't smart and uses jokes that we've heard before, but I say who cares, this is a guilty pleasure and can be enjoyed if you're immature, like me.
March 27, 2016
Honestly I only half watched this. Usual Adam Sandler crapfest. If you've seen any in the last ten years, you will know exactly what to expect and how far to lower your expectations.
March 16, 2016
I only watched this because of the 'Worst Idea Of All Time' podcast.
March 6, 2016
Not as funny as the first, but still enjoyable. Some of it was a little over the top (deer urine), but all in all, pretty enjoyable.
½ February 21, 2016
'Grown Ups 2' has to be one of the worst movies I've ever seen. It is legitimately just bad. The entire film is not funny, stale, and extremely boring. The lack of creativity from Sandler is disappointing and the movie is hard to get through. I am one of the few that actually enjoyed the first installment, but this is just awful. I think I have made my point clear. Save yourself and don't waste your time.
February 16, 2016
It was pretty funny and the final fight scene was awesome!
February 14, 2016
Funny stuff.....funny stuff....
February 9, 2016
If you like Adam Sandler movies you might like this it's a funny movie that made me laugh
February 6, 2016
,¢,,¦¢,¦â¦
½ February 4, 2016
THIS IS THE BEST MOVIE EVER
February 3, 2016
I love this movie. It was a good sequel and not all sequels are good.
This movie was funny and it was an awesome family movie.
January 31, 2016
kids love these movies and good family fun!!
½ January 31, 2016
The original was better
January 25, 2016
Adam Sandler is back, and he gives Grown Ups 2 the intolerance he delivers in his incapable films.
½ January 17, 2016
I gave it a half a star because it was so totally bad it was actually slightly entertaining to watch and see what else lame they could do.