The Grudge Reviews

• Nov 20, 2020

honestly his villain is very cool and very well made up, but the script doesn't save, he is very toxic.

• Nov 01, 2020

Filled with terrifying imagery and a level headed performance from Sarah Michelle Gellar, the film is held back by it's wonky story telling and PG-13 rating.

• Oct 24, 2020

This is legit a American copy of the original Japanese version. I attempted to watch these movies back to back but failed horribly. The first one almost made me fall asleep and I needed a cleanser so I saw borat. But now I am back on track watching this. And all I have to say is watch the original version. It's better, it has better scares and better everything. This is just trying too hard and is not doing a good job. I can't recommend this and it just doesn't make any sense.

• Oct 24, 2020

This is legit a American copy of the original Japanese version. I attempted to watch these movies back to back but failed horribly. The first one almost made me fall asleep and I needed a cleanser so I saw borat. But now I am back on track watching this. And all I have to say is watch the original version. It’s better, it has better scares and better everything. This is just trying too hard and is not doing a good job. I can’t recommend this and it just doesn’t make any sense.

• Oct 18, 2020

I remember watching this movie in the theaters and was a little tripped out because it was the first American remake of the Japanese original. After watching all of the sequels and remakes I think the original was much better now, because the sequels and remakes were so bad!!

• Sep 21, 2020

Americans, with seemingly no genuine reason to be in Japan in the first place, move into a house where a murdered, white face-painted wife, her son and his cat open their mouths and make weird noises.

• Jul 11, 2020

La vi cuando pequeña y verdaderamente me asustó,lo bueno de esta película es que muestran el origen de la maldición, no queda nada en el aire y tampoco dudas. Es buena para verla en la noche a alto volumen y las luces apagadas.

• Jun 28, 2020

Some pointless jump scares and undeveloped characters. Nothing new or scary.

Some pointless jump scares and undeveloped characters. Nothing new or scary.

• Jun 25, 2020

The Grudge is another american remake trying to re-create an asian horror flick that will forever be imprinted in one's memory. However, unlike other american remakes, The Grudge has memorable jumpscares and spawned okay-ish sequels.

• May 23, 2020

Only good thing in this film is Ghost's Sound that really scary ,Plot so Classic i saw this plot all my life ,Drama so bad it can't impact to my Feeling ,Ghost's Story it really bad it Should be More than that Imagine That Ghost want to kill Everyone with that reason ? lol. and don't Forget The Worst thing in This Film it's "JUMP SCARE"