Grumpy Old Men - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Grumpy Old Men Reviews

July 27, 2014
these two grumpy old men still were very interesting to watched :D
½ June 30, 2014
Great movie. Funny, sweet, warm-hearted, with great performances from Matthau and Lemmon.
½ May 17, 2014
I forgot how touching this movie was. I even got teary eyed at the end. They just don't make em like this anymore.
May 5, 2014
I own this on Blu-Ray in a two movie pack along with:
* Grumpier Old Men (1995)
March 24, 2014
Cute, and really good to see Jack Lemmon and Walter Matthau together again.
½ February 11, 2014
Funny, and highly relatable for most midwesterners.
February 6, 2014
One of My favorite movies
February 1, 2014
I haven't laughed this hard since Bringing Down the House...
January 18, 2014
Jack Lemmon and Walter Matthau still work very well together. The scenes where they are bickering and prodding each other are completely enjoyable. I just wish the feud between them had escalated more than it did. The problem with this movie is that the focus gets away from the funny interactions between these two rivaling neighbors. They find themselves caught in a potentially humorous love triangle fighting over a beautiful younger woman. It is a very promising situation for a comedy, but it veers away from the strengths of the cast. Interactions between Ann-Margret and her two infatuated neighbors are funny at first, but the humor fades as the mood shifts to a deeper serious romantic tone. Showing the loneliness of each man is necessary in developing the story, but this necessary down note is too much. Donald Petrie's direction fails to keep things simple and light. The cast is excellent and story is pleasant, but the emotions are unbalanced.
January 9, 2014
love this movie...one of my all time favorites!
January 4, 2014
A timeless classic. A must see. Every actor is at the top of their game.
December 25, 2013
Revisiting it after all these years, it now feels like a bit of a classic.
December 24, 2013
IT TOKE ME A HR. TO GET APP. REDEEM, AND DWNLOAD MOVIE. IT'S THAT GOOD OF A MOVIE!
November 20, 2013
love it.. all time fav...
November 6, 2013
Stinky fish are everywhere. So, watch out.
November 3, 2013
Loved the guys in this movie and the characters. Loved both movies.
August 11, 2013
Heart warming and hillarious.
August 10, 2013
Simple old school comedy. Hilarious
July 4, 2013
Walter Matthau and Jack Lemmon are fantastic as the title Grumpy Old Men. They make an OK script, grand.
½ May 27, 2013
A hilarious film filled with raunchy humor that is made even more funny coming from older people.