Grumpy Old Men Reviews

• Jul 09, 2020

Ok film, works because of its leads.

Ok film, works because of its leads.

• Jun 06, 2020

Sweet and Funny 'Grumpy Old Men' works in all the ways!!!

Sweet and Funny 'Grumpy Old Men' works in all the ways!!!

• Jan 12, 2020

This is a 90's nostalgic comedy for me as well as the second Grumpier Old Men. I thought that this was a cute movie about two elderly men fighting over a period of time had some laughs good memories attached to these movies.

• Nov 29, 2019

Original and refreshing

Original and refreshing

• Nov 03, 2019

Lots of fun, delightful characters, nostalgic to see Walter Matthau and Jack Lemmon together again (watched in 2019).

• Sep 26, 2019

This is a great comedy classic. I hope im like this when im older, great cast. Forever funny. Everyones got that one grandpa😁

• Jun 28, 2019

This was a perfect comedy. One I can watch again and again and still laugh at it. While it's not anything brilliant, it is awesome. Highly recommend.

• May 10, 2019

Nothing like a couple old friends fighting over a new lady in the neighborhood. Love this movie.

• Brendan N Super Reviewer
    Apr 03, 2019

Grumpy Old Men is still one of my favourite past time movies. The teaming of Matthau and Lemmon was never a problem, it was the story and filmmaker at the helm. This film is harmless and it has a lot of good intentions. The support cast are only there to service the plot, but are very one dimensional. Lemmon's character has a daughter who's husband is attempting to sort out his life, but that gets two minutes. A good film and one you can watch time to time without the over complicated storylines. The two lead characters are fun and play well together, it's just a shame the sequel failed to recapture the essence of the first film. 03/04/2019

• Feb 01, 2019

The best comedy movie ever made!

The best comedy movie ever made!