Guess Who - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Guess Who Reviews

July 3, 2013
The biggest mistake made by the creators of this film was attempting to compare it in any way to the 1967 classic, 'Guess Who's Coming to Dinner.' This is a modern romantic comedy, plain and simple. Watching it again reminded me just how much I miss Bernie Mac's incredible comic timing.
June 26, 2013
I love this movie I find it such a shame that its voted down so much. I love Ashton and found this to be hilarious and could only imagine how if the roles were reversed how my father would react. Cute and charming, easy to follow story line. Need to buy.
June 11, 2013
Good comedy and romance movie.
June 4, 2013
Sort of "Black" version of Meet the fockers, or little fockers or fockers or oh what the fuck ... anyway I think it was better than all the fockers ....
May 10, 2013
A meet the parents style movie based around a white guy trying to win the approval of his girlfriends racist father, I must admit I didn't really laugh much considering it was a comedy but I did enjoy it and would watch it again.
½ April 24, 2013
supersweeet romantic movie!
April 18, 2013
The downfalls of this film come to two things. First, Ashton Kutcher being casted in a lead role. Secondly, the film goes more toward comedy. To that effect, the message of "Marry who you love" gets lost.
April 14, 2013
Does not hold a candle to the original. This is what I like to call, "Hoakey"
½ March 28, 2013
i like this movie..it's about interracial relationship, and meet the parents..good comedy..
March 12, 2013
surdose de mauvais gags raciste et de kétainerie !
½ February 23, 2013
Thought it would be so much better stil had a few good parts.
½ January 27, 2013
funny but cheesy and a bit over the top.
January 23, 2013
I wish I hadn't found out.
½ January 22, 2013
reversal of Guess Who's Coming to Dinner.
January 22, 2013
I was disappointed with this. It had it's funny moments but after a while i had to switch off.
January 22, 2013
ANother re-make of a Hollywood classic that failed to impress me.
January 22, 2013
Oh my God, they didn't...
January 4, 2013
eh, it is good that we can notice these racial differences but, we could use a better plot and an actress that doesn't look anorexic
December 7, 2012
Surprisingly, this is my favorite movie. Cracks me up every single time.
December 7, 2012
Guess Who offers plenty of humor with just enough social commentary to make its point without being preachy.